New, bright guesthouse in Sherman Oaks. Quiet home to enjoy on tree-lined street. Great location. Luxury linens. Luxury living.
Light and bright with high ceilings, this quiet guesthouse is a perfect place for a quiet getaway, vacation spot or business home while in LA.
Private entrance. Locked gate.
Interaction with guests
Always available by email and text - or phone.
Other things to note
Arrival Instructions will be sent before you come. Be sure to read them for useful info.
Guesthouse shares a wall with main home. Some transfer of noise is inevitable but tenants will use their best effort to keep noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
Tenant agrees to the following terms:
1. Tenant will call Landlord IMMEDIATELY to report any items that are damaged or not in operable condition during their stay so they can be taken care of as soon as possible.
2. Tenant assumes full responsibility for any damages caused by themselves or their guests during their stay, excluding ordinary wear and tear.
3. Tenant agrees to keep noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm at night. This is a quiet, family neighborhood. Please be aware that, while we have no problem with our guests having friends over to visit, we do not allow parties, seminars, weddings, photo shoots, etc. on the property without prior approval. We are not set up for events and we do not want to inconvenience our neighbors with excessive noise and parking issues.
4. Tenant agrees to leave the Premises in a generally clean and tidy condition.
NOTE: This does not mean doing any laundry of linens, towels, etc. Apartment will be thoroughly cleaned after Tenant's departure. If Tenant wishes to launder any linens or towels during their stay, Tenant agrees to NOT use bleach on any of the linens. BLEACHED AND DAMAGED LINENS AND TOWELS WILL BE CHARGED. Tenant agrees NOT to wash slipcovers, comforters, pillows, cushions, curtains or floor rugs. If one becomes soiled for any reason, please notify Landlord who will replace it, if needed. Please do not use towels on pets or shoes; pet towels will be provided.
The use of lubricants, oils and self-tanning lotions, cream medications, etc. causing bleach, grease or other stains on the bed linens or towels may require dry-cleaning, also resulting in additional cleaning charges or possible replacement charges.
PLEASE be aware that some acne/cosmetic medications and certain toothpastes and tooth whiteners and mouth washes contain bleaching agents. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BATH TOWELS TO REMOVE YOUR MAKE-UP. PLEASE do not flush feminine products or diapers down the toilet as they will block the pipes.
Finally, we would appreciate it if you would turn off the central air and heat whenever you leave so that we can minimize energy bills. It only takes a few minutes to cool or heat the apartment when you return and we would like to keep our rates reasonable.
5. Landlord cannot be held responsible for an interruption in service of internet or satellite T.V. All efforts to restore service will be made as quickly as possible once Landlord is notified of a problem.
6. Tenant shall make Premises available to Landlord or Landlord’s representative for the purpose of entering to make necessary or agreed repairs, or to supply necessary or agreed services. Landlord shall provide 24-hour notice by text, email or phone except in case of an emergency or if Tenant is present and consents at the time of entry or the Tenant has abandoned or surrendered the Premises.
7. Tenant(s) or guest(s) personal property and vehicles are not insured by Landlord against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Tenant is advised to carry Tenant’s own insurance to protect against any such loss or damage.
8. Tenant acknowledges that there is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the property and agrees that they, or their guest(s) will only smoke outside, a fair distance from the house.
9. Security Deposit: No charges if the apartment is left in a generally tidy condition and there are no extraneous damages, missing items, or excessive cleaning needs.
10. Tenant must leave keys on departure.
11. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord/homeowner from all liability, loss, costs or damages in relation to their tenancy.
12. Tenant shall not sublet all or any part of the Premises, or assign or transfer this Agreement.
13. If, by no fault of Tenant, Premises are totally or partially damaged or destroyed by fire, earthquake, accident or other casualty that render the Premises totally or partially uninhabitable, either Landlord or Tenant may terminate this Agreement by giving the other written notice. Rent shall be returned, prorated, for any nights remaining. If damage occurs as a result of an act of Tenant or Tenant’s guests, Landlord shall have the right of termination and no rebate of rent shall be made.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews