"Dar Eva" is a traditional house of the Medina, with an open central courtyard. The house is located in the heart of the medieval city, in the charming Talaa district (14th century), close to the two main streets, allowing easy access of all the medina. The place is perfect for a quiet family stay or an Orientalist getaway! Mrs. Loubna, House Manager of Dar Eva, manages the Riad and takes care of the well-being of the Guests
• The House Manager must have free access to the Riad for the daily management.
• Dar Eva is composed of handmade mosaic, wood paintings, precious decoration. The house should be occupied with a friendly attention.
• Check-in after 10 pm: 120 MAD are requested for the House Manager. Check-in after midnight: 200 MAD.
• As part of the stay of 2 guests only, occupying 2 rooms separately, a supplement of 150 MAD per night is requested.
• Check-out before 6.30 am: 120 MAD is requested for the House Manager.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Aime l'hospitalité, l'harmonie, les arts, la bienveillance, les sourires...
Love hospitality, harmony, arts, kindness, smiles...