About this listing
This colorful apartment is great for a group with large communal dining table, open concept living space and large kitchen. Located in the Plateau, hip bars, cafes and shopping are at an arm's reach.
Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials—everything you need for an exceptional stay.
Interaction with guests
Our concierge is available by phone, email, or Messenger 24/7. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to restaurant recommendations. Otherwise, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
A stone's throw away from two of The Main's (the colloquial term for St-Laurent Blvd) best-known restaurants, Moishes and Schwartz's Deli, you're set when it comes to Plateau tour check-lists. But don't overlook its neighbors like local favorite Patati Patata for a slider (both beef and tofu offered) or Portuguese grill Romados. Don't overlook dessert; between European bakeries of all stripes, or entire businesses devoted to different frozen confections, you'll be happy the mountain park next to the apartment has a leafy trail to the summit to walk everything off. Ready for a night out? You're in nightlife central. Barhop the strip or settle in for a quiet cocktail before doing it all again the next day.
The Plateau has been called Canada's hippest neighborhood. Nestled at the base of Mount Royal and boasting the highest population density in Canada, this colourful, artsy neighborhood is a fun place to hang out day or night.
You're a 15 minute walk from Mont Royal metro station, and the number 55 bus takes you pretty much from the doorstep to downtown, so it's easy to get anywhere in the city on public transit. If you're driving: you can usually find free street parking in the area with a bit of patience, but make sure you pay attention to the street signs, as some areas of most blocks are for residents only. If you'd prefer to park in a garage, there's one nearby on Clark and Mt Royal where you can park for around $20/day.
Other things to note
Your Sonder's keys will be found in a lockbox and we'll be sending you detailed access information three days before your stay. If you need any help just give us a call.
This Sonder does not have air conditioning, but we'll provide fans for each of the rooms that you can use during your stay.
This Sonder comes with an HDMI cord so that you can connect your laptop to the TV and log in to your personal streaming accounts, but it does not have cable.
1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance.
2. For security purposes, we require all guests to provide proof of identification through ID verification on our website. In order to check in, all guests must complete this process before 6 pm on the day of arrival.
3. Guests can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund, or cancel anytime up to seven days before the start of your trip and receive a 50% refund. Trips cancelled fewer than seven days in advance are not eligible for refunds. If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, please reach out to our team, as this refund has to be processed manually.
4. Check-in time is any time after 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
5. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
6. Most of our locations do not allow pets.
7. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact our team to learn more.
8. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $40 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
9. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
11. If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
12. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
13. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
14. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 6304 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Flatbook is now Sonder. Sonder provides everything you need for an exceptional stay. Every booking is instantly confirmed. Every call or message is answered within minutes. Every home is equipped with crisp linens, high-speed Wi-Fi, and kitchen and bath essentials. And every experience is one-of-a-kind, thanks to our unique spaces and Neighborhood Guides.