BRAND NEW cozy and comfy private suite with separate private entrance, bedroom, dinette, kitchen, living area, TV, washroom and washer/dryer. Bedroom with queen size organic cotton bed and sofa-bed in living area. Close to downtown, airport and amenities. Please read description for details.
We are centrally located on a quiet residential street in the inner city area called "Tuxedo" in Calgary. PLEASE look it up on the map and only choose to stay with us if you are OK with this location :)
1. Please no shoes on the carpet
2. Please leave the place as you found it
3. We do not charge a cleaning fee to help you save money. So please do your dishes and leave the washroom clean
4. No smoking inside the house but you can smoke outside if you like
5. If you need anything at all during your stay, please contact us
6. Enjoy your stay, this is mandatory :)
7. Please refer to the house manual section during your stay, this is very important for what to do before checking out
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife Karen and I live in our 2 bedroom home with our baby who is growing fast and now starting to walk. We love to spend time together as a family. We are usually very busy with work and personal lives but we always find time for good eats and new movies. We enjoy meeting new people and learning about new places that we want to visit one day. We welcome you to our home and promise you a pleasant and comfortable stay.
We believe in doing the things we are most passionate about. Some of which include eating good food and watching tons of movies. Oh, and also following your heart with whatever you do. We are both Engineers but run our own design studio where we design and manufacture furniture and products in downtown Calgary. If you meet us we will tell you all about it :D