In a beautiful private park overlooking two sandy beaches is a built villa for 7 people. Access to the beach through the park without crossing road. Very quiet. The charm of the countryside by the sea.
The house, surrounded by a large garden, offers 3 bedrooms including two double-bed and 3 single beds, 1 bathrooms.
Outdoors there are tables, chairs, and barbecue to take advantage of fine weather.
Next to the ports of Beg-Meil and La Forêt Fouesnant, the house offers a multitude of activities:
- beach, fishing and sailing activites at le Cap-Coz or Beg-Meil centers
- spectacular beaches accessible by bike
- golf, tennis courts, swimming pools
- a walk along the peninsula
- amazing restaurants: Crêperie Chez Marie, bistrot Chez Hubert
- daytrip by ferry to the extraordinary archipelago "Les Glenan"
- daytrip by ferry or car to Concarneau medieval Ville Close
Private outdoor parking available
Linens and towels for rent
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews