A spectacular location on a 40 acre, forested estate ~ just a 5 minute walk through woodland trails to a pristine, private Puget Sound beach, or drive 1 min to the lighthouse beach at Pt. Robinson Park. This delightful, light-filled studio sleeps 2 in a comfy queen bed, has a wood stove (wood provided), a full kitchen, bath with shower, picnic area and propane barbecue. Horses graze outside your window; wildlife abounds. Pets are welcome with additional $40 fee. A non-smoking property.
* Enjoy Vashon! Bring outdoor/mud friendly hiking footwear and a pair of cozy slippers.
* Check in is 3 pm. Check out is 11 am. Quiet hours are 9 pm - 9 am.
*The studio sleeps a maximum of two in a queen bed. A child or infant may also stay if you bring a sleeper bed for them.
*Pets must be leashed AT ALL TIMES, everywhere on the property for the protection of wildlife, the neighbors, and domestic fowl and rabbits. Pets may not be left in the studio alone at any time unless crated.
* You are free to walk anywhere on the property EXCEPT in the field to the south of the big house and around the pond. You can walk back from the lighthouse and take trails from the first driveway with the chain across it on your right as you walk up the road, take a right on the trails through the forest that come out by the barn.
*HORSES are immediately outside your door, so if you are allergic to them, you don't want to stay here.
* HORSES are beautiful to look at, but can bite or kick. DO NOT approach them, enter the pasture, or feed them (unless accompanied by Lisa). There is a hot ELECTRIC FENCE wire just inside the top wood rail on most of the pasture fence ( but not at the paddock right outside your door).
* Firewood is provided for the wood stove. (There is also electric heat.) We do not recommend lighting the wood stove if there are toddlers with you as it gets scalding hot to the touch.
*We are happy to do laundry for you if you need anything washed during your stay. There is a washer/dryer in the barn.
* Upon checking out, please strip the bed, do your dishes and put them away.
This host has 483 reviews for other properties.View other reviews