Charming studio on the ground floor of an ancient elegant building recently renewed, in Via di San Teodoro, next to Fori Imperiali and Colosseum. It offers a sleeping area open on the living, a living with double sofa bed,basic kitchenette & bathroom
Charming studio on the ground floor of an ancient and elegant building recently renewed, in Via di San Teodoro, next to Fori Imperiali and Colosseum.
It offers a sleeping area open on the living, a living area with double sofa bed, a basic kitchenette a bathroom with shower.
Ancient statues and marbles with a certain value live together with modern operas of a contemporary artist, that works together with the architect designing this atypical home, that will probably make you feel as inside a room of one of roman museums that you are going to visit.
It's perfect for 2 people, good for 3, very convenient for 4 (15e/night only for the extra 4th guest), especially for 4 friends of a family with young children
Other things to note
Late check in extra fee: 20e later 9 pm (+ 8e each hour more)
Keep OFF AC and appliances when outside
- No party
- No hard noise later 11 pm
- No smoking
- Do not keep personal items out the door or in the common area
- No dirty dishes left at departures
- City tax (cash) : 3,50€/person/night required at check in on cash
- Afternoon/evening check out: 30e. This extra service is subject to availability and can be confirmed the day before only
- Without specific agreement the apartment must be free at 10 am
Penalty would be charge in case of anobservance (30e for AC left ON or dirty dishes)