About this listing
Start your day w/coffee on the screened in front porch. Stroll to all the fun, food and shopping in Hudson. Later, unwind in the tree-filled backyard: swing in the hammock, then share stories about your day while sitting around the patio table and making dinner on the charcoal grill. Or stay in: play board games or Netflix & chill.
With three available bedrooms, this is a great escape for up to six people - so come visit!
You'll have full access to the house, front porch, backyard (w/hammock and charcoal grill, plus table/chairs), and private off-street parking.
Interaction with guests
I'll be offsite, but technology means I can respond quickly via phone, email, or text.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the house or on the front porch, but feel free in the backyard (just use the ashtray provided).
- I have a small dog myself, and she'd never forgive me if I allowed other pets to stay there!
- The garage itself is not included, but you CAN park up to two cars in front of it - so long as you leave it clear in front of the garage door in case I need to get my own car in/out.
- The cookware and steak knives are not dishwasher safe, so please keep that in mind - everything else is fine.
- Please don't flush anything except toilet paper (no sanitary products - use the receptacles provided for those!)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.