This breach front condo is located on the best portion of the North Baja. It is only a 40 minute drive south from the San Diego International Border. The secure marina community is called La Salina (Puerto Salina).
There are many fun attractions such as swimming, beach walking, surfing, horse back riding, wine tours, excellent restaurants (5 miles north and 20 miles south in Ensenada), ultralight flying activity, kayaks, snorkeling, fishing and much more.
Please read the testimonials.
Unlike most rental properties located in the same vicinity, our home is located just 50' from a private white sandy beach. The marina community is very safe and has 24/7 security. The 1600 square foot condominium has marble floors, granite counter tops and modern appliances. There is free wifi and free satellite TV. The view from the living room and patio of the pacific ocean is magnificent!
It is important that you do not loose either of your access keys. They plastic key to the glass door costs $100 to replace and the metal key to the front door costs $25 to replace. Lost keys will be deducted from your security deposit.
Why settle for second best. You deserve a unique, quiet location that lets you enjoy a sweeping view of the ocean, beach and marina. I hope this location and view will bring you back again and again!
PS, if you have a party larger than 7, I most likely can accommodate your large groups needs. I am a property manager for 3 other identical units above mine. All are professionally decorated and have the same ocean view as mine. For overflow (larger parties) , they are a perfect solution. They sleep a maximum of 7 people each. Please ask me for availability if my unit is not available for your dates.
My unit has a maximum occupancy of 8 people. This includes infants. If more than 8 show up access will be denied. Sorry but the Home Owners Association HOA enforces this rule.
Guest have access to swimming in the ocean and pool, walking the beach, world class oceanfront golf (5 minute drive to the south) at Baja Mar, Guadalupe wine country (20 minute drive to the east), nightlife and great restaurants south in the city of Ensenada. Don't forget to go to my favorite restaurant named La Fonda just 5 minutes to the north. The margaritas are strong and the live music and dancing on the weekends can't be beat. Try to arrive in time to enjoy the sunset as you sit overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Do an internet search for La Fonda restaurant in Baja for more information.
Interaction with guests
I will do my best to welcome you to the property at the time you arrive. Or, my property manager Ana will welcome you. We will give you recommendations of things you should do to make your vacation the best it can be. Ana can be reached by text or phone at this number: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or from Mexico try (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) . She typically will greet you in the parking lot if you notify her ahead of time your estimated time of arrival. Please be accurate. Otherwise, she may not be there. Often, she can be found next door where she works and lives.
Other things to note
Always ask about last minute special rental rates. I will do my best to accommodate your request.
Recently I had a prospective renter mention my rates were similar if not a bit higher to many of the hotels in Ensenada. I replied to him with this comment: "You really can't compare this to a hotel in Ensenada. This is much more private, has a full kitchen, is right on the beach, has complete security in a private community. If you are seeing similar prices with Ensenada hotels, you are getting double if not more value at my place. The scenic and lightly traveled road south to Ensenada takes 30 minutes. Come on down and get the best value around!
This is a quiet community with a family environment. Therefore, please follow these rules:
1. No loud music or noises past 10 pm.
2. No pets allowed.
3. Please photo copy a valid ID like a current passport or drivers license for all renters ages 16 and older. Provide these documents to the security gate attendant upon arrival.
4. All renters must wear a color coded bracelet that cost $5 per person. These are to be purchased from the buildings security guard upon arrival. Please pay the guard direct when asked. The bracelets will grant the renter access to all common areas around the building. I am sorry about this but it is a fee required by the buildings HOA.
5. No fireworks are allowed.
6. Do not leave litter or personal items in the common areas. The guards have the responsibility to pick up these items if left out.
7. Pool rules. There is no life guard for the pool. Swim at your own risk. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. No glass objects are allowed at the pool. Only proper bathing suits or trunks allowed in the pool. Bare feet are only allowed in the pool area. Music or noise that disturbs other occupants is prohibited.
8. It is prohibited to hang or leave objects on the balconies with the exception of chairs and tables. (No towels, clothes toys, etc.)
9. It is prohibited to loiter in the corridors or stairwells. It is also prohibited to access floors other than the one where your unit is unless another owner or renter has specifically invited you to their unit.
10. Any person who intentionally causes damage to the common or individual property areas of "The Palms" will be reported to the public authority.
Please be careful not to drag the chairs across the marble floors. Please turn off all lights, water heater (located in laundry room on breaker panel) and lock all doors upon departure. Please don't forget to return the key to lock box.
Thank you for understanding these rules will make your stay a more pleasant experience.