A little townhouse IN the city, including single garage! Live in the city, walk everywhere, drive out of town and come back and park safely in your modern compact townhouse.
Free WIFI, everything you need from an experienced host.
24HR CHECK-IN if you can install the KEVO APP. FLEXIBLE CHECK-OUT
NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DATES? check out my other listing:
FREE CREDIT for NEW SIGNUP:
- North West in CBD
- Quiet during weeknights.
- Weekends may be noisier than usual due to CBD buzz.
- There is a 'cycling bar' next door, which carries up to 16 people on a cycling contraption around the city. This may cause some noise during departure/return, but their last departure is at 8PM and they should be back by 10PM, and usually only busy on weekends and summer/autumn.
- 7 min walk from Adelaide/Franklin St Bus Station
- 12 min walk/4 min ride to Convention Centre
- 12 min walk/4 min ride to Chinatown/Central Market
- 20 min walk/6 min ride to Rundle Mall/Festival Centre
- 25 min walk/9 min ride to Rundle Street/Adelaide University
- Modern 3-storey Townhouse
- Free laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Everything provided, just bring your clothes, toothbrush & toothpaste! :)
- TV + Netflix
- Carpark for Medium Sized Cars (maximum size of Honda Accord Euro/Honda CRV equivalent)
Queen Bed for 2 guests.
Small Walk-in Robe
Double Bed for 2 guests
NO WINDOWS - Skylights only
built in wardrobe
- Gas stoves
- Blender (nutri ninja)
- Cooking utensils (pots, pans etc)
- Basic cooking essentials (oils, salt, pepper, spices etc)
- Coffee & Tea
- NO MILK
- Integrated Clothes Washer/Dryer
- Laundry Detergent provided.
- Dining table for 4
Bathroom & Toilets
- Towels provided for each guest
- Liquid Soap
- no toothpaste!
- 2 toilets, 1 bathroom
I hope to provide you with a peaceful, private, personal space for you to retreat to at the end of a day of business or play around Adelaide. I live 15 minutes away, and am happy to drop by if you require some assistance. My cleaners might drop in to the Garage Area occasionally to manage the laundry (we wash our linen on site).
Access to the entire townhouse, except for locked storage & other locked boxes/storages.
Garage can fit medium sized car comfortably (eg Toyota Camry)
Interaction with guests
Welcome Documents will be emailed upon confirmation:
1. How to get here
2. House manual
3. Eating/Tourism guide
I'm available via phone call/SMS/iMessage/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). If necessary I will drive to you to assist (I live 10 minutes away sans traffic)
Other things to note
CLEANING COSTS cover cleaning of toilets, sheet changes, general floor/carpet vacs & mop, surface wipes. Please ensure that dishes are washed or loaded into the dishwasher before you leave, this helps keep the costs down. Thank you.
No extra guests/Parties
Please keep noise levels down after 10PM
Please note that this is not a hotel and we expect guests to leave the house reasonably clean and tidy
From Nov 20 - Dec 7, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 172 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm David - born in the 80's, raised in Malaysia, studied in Adelaide, worked in Melbourne & Perth and now I'm back in Adelaide! My young family are my pride and joy, followed closely by my Lego Star Wars collection.
Adelaide is one of the hidden gems of Australia - the underdog capital city, unpretentious and quietly confident. Rich in history and culture, buzzing with fresh flavourful offerings in tourism and cuisine, I hope you'll love Adelaide as much as I do.
Make a booking at one of my listings and I'll do my best to look after you.
PS - if you have NOT got an account yet, do use our referral: