Large and completely silent apartment located right on the most famous street in Czech republic (Mostecka) leading from legendary Charles Bridge to the Prague Castle. 2 bedrooms with 1 king-size bed and 2 double foldout couch. Directly in the heart of old Prague, you don't need public transport, all is behind the corner!
All of the elements required for an unforgettable Prague experience have been assembled in and around this spacious apartment uniquely located near the castle-side entrance of Charles Bridge.
This classy and comfortable apartment, large enough to sleep six, will leave you relaxed, well rested and refreshed each morning as you head out to explore this breathtaking city that starts with Charles Bridge just a few steps away.
With all of the essentials and necessities contributing to a convenient and effortless stay, this affordable apartment will indeed have you looking forward each day to it's "welcome home" feeling. Let this pedestrian-only bridge, the royal route of so many kings and leaders for hundreds of years, serve as your pathway home. With the lights of Prague's most famous castle lighting the hill above you, you will always have a lighthouse in the storm to guide you home from all of the beautiful twists and turns this city offers.
Why choose my apartment over others in Prague?
* Location. Prague is such an amazing city that almost any host can claim to be within walking distance of something interesting. But this apartment is literally placed at the doorstep of one of the world's most desirable destinations! Many people have visited this bridge, but you will have the rare opportunity of making it a part of your day, instead of something you just went to see once. Construction of Charles Bridge began in 1357. My American readers will recognize this date as 135 years before Columbus sailed in your direction :) And 670 years before you yourself take just a few steps from this apartment to find your feet on the same well- preserved walkway that connected the quests of so many historical figures between Malá Strana and Old Town. The magnificent Prague Castle with its many gardens, is just a quick ten-minute walk unless of course you stop to take pictures of all the beautiful authentic Czech structures along the way. From the castle grounds, you will experience an unimaginable view of the entire city! Choose to stare silently at its glory or sit down to enjoy the best beer in the world from one of the many patios overlooking beautiful Prague. Famous St. Nicholas church and the symbolic Lennon wall are also within a few breaths of the apartment.
* Silence. The second floor setting and solid walls of this building act as a nearly impenetrable barrier to outside noises. A must have when trying to get the sleep you need and deserve while on vacation.
* Dining. Walk down Mostecka or any adjacent cobblestone streets and find authentic Czech Cuisine nestled into quiet corners. Outside patio seating and top-rated Czech pubs help to magnify the traditional Czech experience.
* Perfect for an extended stay. This apartment has all the closet and drawer space that six people could ever need, comfortable beds and the cleanest bedding. I offer free high-speed internet, provide plenty of towels and cloths, clean dishes and silverware, more than enough chairs for extra seating, and an easy to use washing machine. I am proud to introduce a modern and upgraded kitchen and bathroom, a cozy courtyard balcony, and lastly for all of my tall guests fearing a claustrophobic Czech apartment, extremely high ceilings!
* Hosting. This apartment is hosted by a friendly, caring Czech native who speaks English and Czech, knows how to be available when needed, but is completely out of the apartment and out of your way. Rest assured that while in this apartment, you can enjoy it as if it were your own and without the worry of any untimely visitations. The voluntary reference of former guests is even available upon request.
I look forward to meeting you and to welcoming you to a place that has been so special to me and my family for so many years. Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day. :)
Interaction with guests
I live just across a river, so I am still here if you need me.
Other things to note
20 seconds to Charles bridge, 1 minute to tram station, 5 minutes to subway, 8 minutes to Prague Castle by a walk :-)
Be happy here!
The downstairs door leading to the staircase needs to be shut at all times. It looks like it is closing itself, but it is not... please shut it all the way until it clicks.
Please don´t smoke in any of the interiors of the building, this apartment has a little balcony, which can be used.