About this listing
The home is close to the beach, family-friendly activities, restaurants, coffee shops. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
The beach is about a block away
Interaction with guests
I try to communicate quickly.
Everything you need is with in walking distance.
Other things to note
Please go to our page to "like" and review!!
Dear Valued Guests,
Welcome to 62 Main Street!
A few points, requests, and suggestions:
1. Victoria Snell is the "go-to" person. She works next door at the store and lives in the condo, ground level, SW corner of the large building across the street. If during your stay, you need anything, she can be reached at . In an emergency, you may contact us @ (Jim Lyman) or at (Niela Lyman).
2. Heat: The power in the area routinely "beeps" requiring the furnace to be reset if it does not come on. To do this, simply turn the thermostat down, go to the laundry room and turn the furnace breaker off for a few minutes. Turn it back on and set the thermostat to the desired level. Additionally, there are breakers on the front of the furnace. The house remains most comfortable if the ceiling fan is on low. If for any reason, there is insufficient heat, please secure an additional radiator from Victoria.
3. Water: the main valve is just outside of the hedge at the right of the walk-up in the nearest black box in the ground.
4. Laundry: It is advisable to use a larger capacity water setting relative to your load.
5. Supplies: Upon your arrival, please review products on hand and advise us if anything was overlooked.
6. Outside grill: Please clean after use and make certain that the gas is turned off.
7. Garbage: There are both kitchen bags and large black bags in the cabinet adjacent to the trash bin. Upon you departure, we ask to please empty small bags into a large one and place in the outside garbage can.
8. Dishwasher: Functions best if you drop the (unwrapped) detergent cube directly into the dishwasher. Sometimes the little dispenser does not open properly.
The WIFI Password is: “fluffybunny75”
Enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.