- 1 Bedroom apartment (on suite bathroom)
(+ 1 Double sleeper couch in living room)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Small juliet balcony with views over city
- Free under cover parking
- Free gym
- Free uncapped wifi
- Walking distance to the Cape Town Convention Centre CTICC
- Within close proximity to:
* many tourist attractions
* public transport
* The V&A Waterfront
* 20 min drive from CT International Airport
- Downstairs restaurant & bar with best Lamb Curry IN THE WORLD!!
With us you will find:
- It feels like you are staying at a friend's house
- Fresh clean linen & towels
- Shampoo, body wash, hand wash etc in the bathroom
- Clothes washer & clothes dryer
- Gym & swimming towels
- Fully fitted kitchen with free basics like tea, coffee etc.
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Guest book with what to do, where to go (as well as little gems "where the locals go") to make your stay unforgettable
All yours :-)
Interaction with guests
Should you need any assistance while staying in our home please contact us immediately. We will assist promptly!
Other things to note
- We have MyCiti bus cards in the apartment for your convenience.
** Stellenbosch & Winelands are only 50km's from the city. It is close enough for an easy day trip from the apartment **
* You can smoke outside on the balcony. Please do not smoke in the apartment.
* The building have a No Excessive Noise Policy between 22h30 - 07h00.
* No pets allowed.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 205 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I hope to welcome you in our home.
I love sun, sea, walking around in cities & drinking coffee, taking photos for fun, small things in life - like flowers.... , all animals & elephants :-)
My home is my "happy place" & I believe it will be the same for you.