About this listing
Heart of "grands boulevards" in the 2nd arrondissement.
Typical apartment in the famous "passages parisiens"
This nice apartment with real wooden floor, exposed beams and "glass wall" is located on the 3rd floor inside the gallery (stairs, no lift) in a building with a security code.
- Bedroom with a double bed (sheets provided), calm on the courtyard
- Living room on the courtyard also with a sofa convertible couch for 1 person if necessary
- Bathroom with a shower (towel provided)
- Fully furnished kitchen (oven, 4 electric hobs, fridge, washing machin, Nespresso coffee machin, water heated and all kitchenware needed)
- TV, Internet (Wifi)
Very well located
The area is a Parisians' favourite : friendly, with many restaurants (Chartier...) and cafés. But also plenty of shops and stores. In less than 5 minutes walking, you will be in Rue Cadet, a charming pedestrial street with more than all you need.
- Grands Boulevards (line 8 et 9): 3 min
- near line 7 (Cadet or Le Peletier), 3 (Bourse), 12 (Notre Dame de Lorette)
- bus (night and day)
- Vélib' station closed to the building
- 10 min from Châtelet/Les Halles (RER A, B, D and subway (phone number hidden))
- 2 min from théâtre des Variétés
- 5 min from the famous pedestrian Montorgueil area
- 5 min from the auction house Drouot Richelieu
- 5 min from Grand Rex
- 5 min from Musée Grévin (wax museum)
- 10 min from Opéra Garnier and the big shops: Galerie Lafayette, Printemps...
- 10 min from Louvre and Palais Royal
- 10 min from Montmartre
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question.
See you soon!
Cleaning option: 15 euros
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.