About this listing
Deluxe large villa near golf courses in Celebration and all of Orlando's ideal family vacation attractions. Heated spa, game room, Wii, lake view, wildlife, smart TV. Screened patio, BBQ and large SF pool only 15-20 min from Disney & more!
Calla Lily is a Stunning 7 bedroom 4 baths lakefront home at beautiful Crescent lakes near Disney! Incredible lake views spectacular sun sets & rises over the water just added a Wii Console with Mario Kart, Just Dance, and Smash Brothers, there will only be one option when you arrive at our home; to have fun and enjoy your vacation! With our 55 inch Samsung 4K curved TV you will enjoy incredible picture and dramatic detail with UHD. Its 4K resolution means everything you watch looks 4x sharper than Full HD. Enjoy an incredible lake view from the relaxing screened patio, which offers spectacular sun rises in the morning. Our owners suite is on the second floor, but there are two (2) bedrooms on the first floor as well to accommodate any ones specific needs! Being only fifteen-thirty minutes from Disney, Universal, and Sea World, you can rest assured that you will be close to amusement parks, shops, and the airport! Interested in something new? We are fairly close to Busch Gardens, Discovery Coves, and many beaches on the east and west coast as well! Like fishing? We are only ten minutes away from Lake Toho, home of bass fishing tournaments! Don't worry about rainy days!!! Have a blast in our game room, which features air hockey, board games, pool table and lots of friendly competition! If you don't want to play games, take advantage of over 300 channels on the television or stream through our high speed internet, up to 100 mps! Don't forget to take a dip in our south facing pool and hot tub, to cool off in the sun or relax the muscles from a long day spent walking through the parks or city. We look forward to having you book your next stay with us! For more information about us and who we are visit
Interaction with guests
Our team will be available throughout the day via email and we have property management available 24/7, additional charges may apply though depending on the time of day and reason for help from them.
Other things to note
Please know when you want to book that rates do not include the 13% Florida tax for the rental. We also offer the spa heat, welcome packs and BBQ grill upon request. An entrance packet will be emailed to you prior to your stay!
Our home is child and elderly friendly. We welcome big crowds, thats why our home is 7 bedrooms! There is no smoking in the home or on the pool patio, only outside in front with proper disposal when done. No pets, unless approved by owner. We do have a contract that we will email you to finalize your stay. Guest is responsible for damages that they cause. Please do not mess with home controls like electric boards and heating or a/c unit. If need assistance please contact us and search us online TNL vacation homes. Spa heat, welcome packs, and BBQ grill are an additional cost. 13% Florida tax will be collected separately.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property, including the spa area
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets/Animals of any kind are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you use the properties washer and dryer to keep your linens clean. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Do not over flow washer or dryer.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 13 is permitted in hot tubs at any time, without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
11. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 15 persons.
a. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. TRASH/RECYCLE REMOVAL: Tenant is responsible for putting the trash barrels on the side of the house onto the side walks on the respective day of trash and recycle clean up outlined below. Failure to do this will result in a $100 fine. Trash removal is extremely important for our guests to avoid bad smells and bugs in and around the property.
Trash removal: Tenant must place trash on side walk on Sunday night or very early Monday morning, as trash pick up day is every Monday. Failure to do this will result in the fine.
Recycle removal: Tenant must place recycling on side walk on Thursday night or very early Friday morning, as recycle is pick up day is every Friday. Failure to do this will result in the fine.
If there are any questions, please reach out to management and we will help answer any questions or concerns.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!
We are TNL Homes from tnlvacationhomes .... search us to find our website!
TNL Homes was established to make the process of finding the right vacation home easy, while providing premier customer service. We pride ourselves in being able to connect with many customers all over the world. In addition to English, we also speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Creole, with a little bit of Polish and German as well! TNL homes has affiliations in France, England, and the Caribbean and is headquartered in Carson City, Nevada.
We offer beautiful vacation homes in the greater Orlando area, within 30 minutes of some of the worlds greatest attractions such as Disney, Sea World, and Universal Studios. We strive to offer top of the line, clean, spacious, and affordable homes for families looking to have a personal homey feel to their vacation. Our homes offer, 5-7 bedrooms, full sized kitchens, game rooms, comfortable living areas, and an incredibly relaxing pool and jacuzzi area. This allows for lots of people, tons of fun, and plenty of relaxation in sunny Florida!
At TNL Homes our vision is to revolutionize the customer experience by two key elements, integrity and hard work, while having a lot of fun doing it. We believe that being honest, sincere and helpful to our customers is a key to running a successful business, so that while on vacation, you will have a hassle free experience. Our hard work will show through the quality and service of our homes. As we grow as a company, we are dedicated to constant improvement and expanding our destinations. We currently have teams looking to expand in locations such as Lake Tahoe & San Diego, California, Grand Canyon National Forest in Arizona, Conway, New Hampshire in the heart of the White Mountains, as well as exploring international opportunities.
Lastly, if you are looking to buy or sell any home in Massachusetts or Central Florida, we would be more than happy to discuss your needs. As real estate investors, we have the ability to close quickly, by getting cash buyers for your home. We will put an offer on any home or help find the right home for you! Our up to date rehabbing program is a unique system in the industry. When you buy a home through us, you will get top quality homes for you and your family!
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Live better!
The TNL Home Team