About this listing
It's not in the citycentre. Historical centre in 30 mn.
Sub area nearby Roman Catacombs and Aqueduct, metro C stop Parco di Centocelle at 2 minutes walking. Suitable for Tor Vergata University students. Small and cosy flat: bedroom 16 sqm with Queen size bed+2 single beds, a desk, a cloth hanger. Bathroom 2 sqm with small shower. The use of the kitchen is not included. We provide only clean bed linens, NO towels. Free parking in the street. Read all the other info before reserving. WELCOME!
The flat is located in a small internal street of a multiethnic district at 2 minutes walking from metro C stop Parco di Centocelle which takes you to citycentre in 15 minutes. The core of citycentre is the Ancient Roman area, reachable in 30 minutes by metro+bus.
Quiet and clean flat has only one bedroom and a small bathroom (small shower). An electric heater takes 40 minutes to heat the water.
The heating system is a gas stove, during summer a ventilator is on request.
The parking is free of charge in the street.
We provide guide books and maps of Rome.
Our neighboroud has plenty of good and cheap restaurants, wonderful gelateria, economic pizzeria, nice clothes and shoes shops, fast food, malls, supermarkets, banks, farmacy, post office, cinema, youth cultural centres for concerts ect..
** This is the lowest price solution in Rome for who has low budget and can renounce to some comfort.
The flat is only for you!
I or my husband will give the keys of the flat to you and welcome you!
Interaction with guests
We speak English, French and Spanish.
Other things to note
Nearby there are: SS. Peter and Marcellinus catacombs; St. Helen mausoleum. The address is 641, Casilina Street.
Opening time: 9.00-12.00 a.m. / 2.00-5.00 p.m.
Weekly closing: Thursdays.
Closing on Christmas, New Year's Day and at Easter Sunday, and from 15 August to 30 August.
Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - mobile ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Full ticket: € 8
The ticket price includes a guided tour with an authorized guide.
The Catacombs preserved for a long time the bodies of the two martyrs who were killed by the Emperor Diocletian in the 304 A.D. After their death Lucilla, a Roman matron, brought their bodies in Via Casilina, near the Christian cemetery known as Ad Duas Lauros.
The Catacombs of Saints Marcellino and Pietro are located on the Via Casilina at number 641 near the church devoted to Saints Marcellino and Pietro.
- Be aware we are not a B&B.
- Be aware the flat is not close to the citycentre, the use of the kitchen is not allowed, there is no internet/wifi.
- The flat is cleaned and disinfected at any check out. If you have any matter, tell us in the first day of stay to meet your needs.
- No noise in the coutyard and in the flat, especially since late evening.
- No smoking.
- Before going out leave the window of the room open and the shutters closed for the circulation of the air. Turn off the lights.
- Before checking out throw out the rubbish and discards in the proper bins located in the street. If not, its cleaning fee can vary extra 10/15 euro cash.
- Lost of the keys costs 20€ cash.
- Any damage to things has to be repayed cash.
- Different check-in time has to be communicated a day in advance. Late Check-in from 8pm to midnight has an extra cost of 20€ cash, after midnight it costs 30€ cash.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sono una persona tranquilla, socievole, dalle ampie vedute e molto rispettosa del prossimo. Mi piace leggere saggistica e romanzi, andare al cinema e ai concerti. Non posso fare a meno dei viaggi e del mio lavoro: la ricerca antropologica. Trascorro molte ore in giardino a meditare o a coltivare e curare le piante. Amo tutti gli animali e nutro circa una decina di gatti.