About this listing
It's 3 minutes walk from Underground - Woodside Park (Nothern Line) 20min ride to Camden town, 25 to King's Cross, < 30 to Angel, Old Street etc).
Alternatively walk 8-10 minutes to high street with cafes, restaurants, banks, a pub and large super market & tens other shops. You'll love it cause of room size, convenience, quiet neighbourhood, kitchen, light, garden, residents (2 nice English speaking girls)!
Its great for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and students.
- Quiet time (usually) is from 22:30 to 08:30, weekends 24:00 - 10:00.
- House areas & its facilities should in their prior good and clean condition, as soon as possible after being used.
- The dirty dishes (without leftovers) go in the dishwasher.
- Room and its facilities should be left in their prior good condition before you complete the room booking and leave the house.
- Respect others and people will respect you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!
I was born in Athens, Greece, lived & studied in the UK and now I live in London, working as a Software Developer.
I am an easy going yet enthusiastic, social & considerate person.
I love pets and animals, but not in this flat. I recently turned into a flexitarian (90% vegeterian/vegan, eating as little meat & dairy as rarely as possible).
I enjoy socializing with people that are open minded, have a sense of humour & a care of making a difference to improve them selves (and the world :).
I love diversity & openness. I am a conservative / libertarian / liberal, cause I think people produce more when they care about it, they should be free to make choices for them selves, but not the ones that badly affect others. Also I am anti-religious but I deeply (want to) believe in God - huge discussion...
Finally, I am avoiding negative, lazy, dishonest & racist people - so if you 're one, stay away.