Close to Parks, Attractions, Convention Center, Premium Outlets.
24/7 Walmart, Publix , Coffee shops, Restaurants and Grocery stores a mile away.
All the benefits of the city with a country feeling. Quiet. Safe. Clean. Lots of parking.
Large Paved Patio with a Lake View.
Hammock with wheels. You can roll it to any desired spot ( relax )
Large Trampoline ( for the kid in you )
Basketball Hoop, Air-Hockey table, Ping-Pong table. ( for some fun )
Piano ( music )
The property sits on a 2 acre lot and has a private entrance with a long driveway that ends in a big circle that has lots of parking space.
Horses are from both sides of driveway.
They are very friendly and would love to be pet or get a snack.
It is the first mail box on a dead end street
The house is not seen from the street. ( very safe and quiet ).
Your Private, Quite Room:
The room and bathroom are located on the left side of house.
It has a separate side entrance. A curtain separates the left section from the rest of the house. This gives you good privacy.
You will have:
Queen size bed. Very comfortable with a bunch of pillows.
Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Water and Snacks
Desk / chair
Large closet with hangers
Ceiling fan with lights
Laminate wood floor
Windows has blinds as well as a thermal insulated blackout curtains to make the room darker during the night and cooler during the day. I advice to keep them closed while you are gone so the room stays cool.
Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, TV room, Laundry room, Porch, Pool, Yard, Garage ( Ping-Pong table, Air-Hockey table )
We will gladly share our space and make you feel at home.
Please feel free to use any common areas.
Interaction with guests
We will stay out of your way if you need total privacy or be there if you need some company or any advice.
If you need anything, big or small, tips, directions, recommendations, please don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help and would gladly answer any question or concern.
Other things to note
1. Plenty of towels in bathroom's closet. Help yourself if you need extra.
2. Water, tea, coffee, and snacks are provided.
3. Mini fridge, microwave, kettle, foam cups and plastic spoons are provided.
You are free to use the kitchen's plates, cups , utensils, as well as pots and pans. Please clean after use.
4. Please eat breakfast / dinner in either the dining area or the porch and not in the room. It helps keep everything cleaner.
5. If you are planning on visiting the beach you can borrow umbrella, chairs, cooler, beach cart, boogie boards, etc. as long as we don't need them ourselves.
6. There are two umbrellas in the room that you can use if it rains.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK FOR WHATEVER YOU NEED.
1. Please make sure to keep your bathroom door closed during the night and open during the day. There is a doggy door installed in the outside bathroom door that the cats can use.
They are out in the yard most of the time but I keep them in during the night.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO CATS.
2. Please try to close all lights and fan when not in use to conserve energy and help keep our planet green.
3. We recycle, so we ask that if you have any recycling items please leave them on kitchen counter top or in your room.
Recycling items include: Glass, Paper, Plastic, Cardboard, Cans, Plastic bags.
Hi, Welcome to Orlando. I hope you will enjoy your stay.
A little be about myself:
I love the outdoors, especially the beach.
Some of my hobbies are:
Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Skiing and Water Ski, and Travelling.
I love classical music, theater, reading and movies.
My favorite animals are cats and horses.
I enjoy family and friends and I am looking forward to make your stay pleasant and memorable one.