You are renting three rooms right in the center of Innsbruck with a spectacular view on the mountains and the triumphal arc. It's a great place to explore the city or go skiing or hiking. The cable car to the mountains is only 15 minutes walking away.
These rooms are perfectly located to explore the city or go skiing (ski bus stop in front of the house). You are renting three connected rooms (be aware that the second room can only be accessed through the other two rooms). You can either use two rooms as bedrooms and the other as living room or all rooms as bedrooms (also great if you are travelling with children).
Guest have full access to the large kitchen with dining table and balcony.
There is a large bathroom and an extra toilet.
Upon request it is also possible to use the washing machine.
Interaction with guests
If I'm at home I'm happy to provide you with some insider tips where to go and where to eat.
Other things to note
Some experience based information ;-)
1. Checkin is possible only between 3 and 10pm. If you want to check in before or afterwards please confirm with me before booking. On Saturday check in is only possible before 6pm.
2. If you arrive before check-in time, luggage drop off is possible upon request, but no earlier than 12 noon. After check-out time luggage storage is possible upon request.
3. Only children aged 3 years and older are allowed.
4. Pets are only allowed upon request. Please check with me before booking.
5. The kitchen can be used for light cooking and eating, but please clean up after yourself. Please do not consider the kitchen as living room.
6. Paid parking (10 Euro for 24 hours) is available at Maximilianstr. 2b which is about 200 meters walking from my flat.
7. Please note that there is no coffee machine and microwave in my flat.
8. Food/breakfast is not included, though I provide some tea and instant coffee.
9. There are in total 5 rooms in my flat: (1) my bedroom which is seldomly rented when I'm not there, (2) Airbnb guest room with up to 2 people, (3) Airbnb guest room with up to 2 People/yours, (4) two attached rooms which accomodate a total of 5 People/yours. But don't worry, the flat is very large (190 sqm).
10. Ski: there is a ski bus stop opposite my flat and a ski rental store is next door.
11. Bedroom door cannot be locked (applies for all rooms).
12. I live on the second floor without elevator.
13. Even though I'm renting several rooms I'm not a hotel and therefore do not provide hotel services. I'm happy to help whenever I can, but I'm not available 24/7.
1. Strictly no smoking in the flat and on the balcony.
2. Guests of guests are only allowed upon request and with prior 24 hours notification.
3. If you plan to bring along your pet, please discuss with me about it before booking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 656 reviews for other properties.View other reviews