Beautiful apartment in the heart of contemporary chartrons mixing old and very well located in the center of Bordeaux. Nearby tram ( stop 50m , direct dial station st Jean) and quality shops
- Wi-Fi, LCD , DVD , game console in large living room
- All necessary for cooking (oven , microwave , induction, fridge , freezer, filter coffee machine / espresso , raclette and fondue on request)
- Shower and tub in the bathroom, separate toilet
- 2 bedrooms ( 1 double bed for 2 people , 1 large bed + loft in the second bedroom + baby corner )
- 1 2 seater sofa in living room + 2 single sofa
- Covered terrace .
The area: The Chartrons is ideally situated near the Public Garden (tram line C stop Paul Doumer -direct the city center and train station) , 200m from the Quais of the Garonne , 10 minutes walk from the city center (2 stations tram ) .
This is an old district of Bordeaux , historically related to trade in wine ( many traders and wine shops ) and today with shops and artisans ( antique dealers, decorators, designers ... )
Near the apartment:
- Shops and all amenities : supermarkets , bakeries (including the best of Bordeaux) , cheese , caterers , wine , on Thursday, (bio) and Sunday
- Restaurants marketplace Chartrons ( pub, wine bars, French restaurants, Basque , aliens ... ) and surroundings ( which starred restaurants )
- Antique (rue Notre Dame ) , art, wine museum and trading galleries, Museum of Contemporary Art ...
For family weekends ( let us know in advance) games, books available for children , game console, baby carrier hiking available , high chair, changing table, umbrella extra bed if needed .
From Oct 15, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
We are a french couple leaving in Bordeaux. We really enjoy traveling around the world, and new in Airbnb community. Working in Human resources and commerce.