Cozy room in newly renovated 3 story townhouse close to Center City. Complete access to full (shared) kitchen, beautiful bathroom (cleaned daily) and in house washer & dryer for your convenience. This room is on the second floor next to the shared bath with a twin sized bed. Centrally located near Graduate Hospital, Rittenhouse Square, Old City and many downtown sites. Tons of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Check out 19 Degree Cafe across the street for great beers and sandwiches.
Before you book my place please make sure you are familiar with and willing to abide by the following rules. If you make a reservation with me but fail to follow these rules, I will have to ask you to leave. My top priority is that every single guest I host has a clean, comfortable and safe place to call home.
- You may checkin at anytime after 2pm of your checkin date. If you need to checkin earlier this can be arranged but please speak with me first.
- You will receive checkin details about how to find and enter the building and your room 1 day before your checkin. This is to assure security of the house as I rotate my codes frequently.
- Your checkout must be completed before 11am of your departure date. If you need a late checkout, please speak with me first and I can arrange for it.
- Please be honest about the number of guests that you are booking for. If you only book the room for 1 person, then you are not allowed to have overnight guests.
- Please be respectful of my house, fixtures and appliances. If you damage or break anything please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please be respectful of the other guests in the house. Quiet time is after 930pm. No deliveries, external guests, dish-washing, cooking or washer & dryer usage after 900pm.
- We offer each room 2 shower towels and a hand towel per your stay. Should you need a face towel or extra towels please message me and I can have that arranged but please do not be wasteful as this is not a hotel and I do not have unlimited towels.
- Please refrain from sending mail to the property as we cannot be responsible for lost items or accepting your mail on your behalf.
- ABSOLUTELY no drugs, illegal substances, smoking or firearms allowed in the house. If it's not over the counter and you do not have a prescription, PLEASE, do not bring it into my house.
- No pets.
- No parties or loud music.
- Do not disturb other guests in the house.
- No outside laundry allowed.
- If you use the kitchen please clean up after yourself immediately. Wipe down the counters, wash your dishes and do not leave anything in the sink.
- Do not leave any large items such as clothing, suitcases or personal belongings. You will be charged a dumping fee if you leave these items.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 366 reviews for other properties.View other reviews