Room #7 in newly renovated 3 story townhouse close to Center City of Philadelphia. Equipped with full (shared) kitchen, shared bathroom and washer & dryer.
This room is on the 3rd floor and is a corner unit with a lot of sunshine and a couch as well. The shared bathroom is on the same floor. Walking distance to Graduate Hospital, Rittenhouse Square, Old City. There are many restaurants and bars within walking distance and the 19 Degree Cafe on the next block has great beers and sandwiches.
Newly remodeled townhouse near Center City. The townhouse has 3 floors, 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom uses the shared bathroom on their floor. This bedroom is on the 3rd floor. The shared bathroom is also on this floor. The shared kitchen for everyone to use and is on the 2nd floor.
- Check in time is after 2pm, I will give you instructions on how to find and enter my place one day before checkin. This is for the safety of my guests. If you need an earlier checkin, this can be arranged if you message me about it.
- Check out time is 11am. This give me time to clean the room for the next guest. Shall you need a delayed checkout time, you will need to message me first to have this arranged.
- You can use the kitchen on the 2nd floor, just please clean up after yourself immediately, do not leave anything in the sink. Take out your own garbage when you leave. Please be courteous to the other guests that share the kitchen.
- You may use the washer and dryer on the 3rd floor of this building. Please clean out the lint catcher after each use. You may not use the washer and dryer after 9pm in observance of the quiet hours.
-Quiet hours is between 9:30pm-10am. Any loud noise during this time will not be tolerated out of respect to the other guests in the house.
Interaction with guests
Please contact through the app, text or email if you need anything. But I will generally not be around.
Other things to note
- We provide you with 1 shower towel per person per stay. If you book a longer stay with me, I can provide you with 2 towels, that you can wash using the washer and dryer upstairs in the building.
- Quiet hours is between 930pm - 10am. This means no loud music, guests, laundry etc. Cooking should be minimal but is allowed in the morning.
- Checkin time is after 2pm. Please let me know if you need to drop off bags beforehand as I can arrange that.
- Checkout time is before 11am. After 11am, we will be entering the room to clean. If you need to delay your checkout or store some luggage till the evening. please let me know and I can arrange that.
- Please take your garbage out (outside not kitchen) when you leave. Instructions for this can be found inside the house manual that we will send you.
- Please do not leave any large items or garbage in your room when you leave.
- No smoking of any kind inside the building or 5 feet from the stairs/steps/front door. This is to respect other guests that may have health issues.
- No weapons or explosives.
- Please be courteous to others in the building and respectful of their privacy.
- Do not use or consume food in the refrigerators or kitchen that do not belong to you.
- For the safety of your items, please be sure that any valuables are left inside your room and not in the bathroom, kitchen or other shared spaces.