About this listing
My apartment is centrally located in a charming Østerbro: just 10 min walk to a park Fælledparken, 5 min walk to bus stops and 10 min walk to train station. Surrounded by grocery shops (Fakta, Netto, Irma) restaurants and Takeaways. It is a very bright apartment with big windows, dining table, happy design with colours and flowers, lovely balcony, where you can tan in the afternoon :) Double-bed sofa and bed are suitable for 4 adults. There is a spacious bathroom, fully functional kitchen.
1. smoking is allowed only at the balcony.
2. washing machine is in the basement. the card for washing machine will be provided upon arrival.
3. Please wash dishes, pots and pens after usage
4. Please treat it as your own home, with respect to my furniture and belongings.
5. No loud music is allowed after 11 pm.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I am from Ukraine and I live in Copenhagen for the last 7 years. I enjoy dancing swing/lindy hop, playing guitar, travelling to the nature, baking and gardening. I work in Finance and I am 32 years old. I am a very socialble person, happy to meet new people and welcome them with some cupcakes or other bakes :)