My house is your house. Big spacious old house in a very calm and centric neighborhood near the UPB university. Come and stay in a traditional place in Medellin, it's all about cultural exchange, comfy and good vibes. :)
Our house is our home, our spirit is in every room, we are creative people and the spaces in the house are designed to create an atmosphere of good vibes and positive energy.
The entire house is at disposal of our guests. The kitchen is full conditioned and we care to maintain everything clean and working. In the living room we have a TV center with ps4 with both, audio and video streaming. Also there´s common library with different books we love, so feel free to take a look of any title you like.
Interaction with guests
We are young hosts and very energetic people, we love to ride our bikes through the city and we encourage our guests to live the city as intense as we do. We love arts, photography, music and gastronomy. Anything we can do to help you enjoy Medellín as much as we do...
- Please do not leave guests unaccompanied in the apartment
- Please clean up after using common areas such as Kitchen, Dining, Living, etc. We love to maintain those spaces as good as possible always.
- Always wash your own dishes, and clean the space you used to cook.
- Quiet Hours after 11 PM during week days and 1 AM on weekends
- Please do not leave private belongings in the common areas
- Respect each other
- Enjoy yourself :)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.