About this listing
This home was custom built in 2015 and is packed with enjoyable upgrades that lend to its modern and industrial feel; yet it remains warm and welcoming. From the built-in box-car kitchen table to the spa-designed master bath, this is a home we believe you will be happy to return to. The kitchen is fully equipped and Wifi, cable, Netflix and HBO Go are included. Access to walking trails and 3 playgrounds.
Access is also provided to pools and fitness centers for stays over 30 days.
This home was custom built in 2015 and is packed with enjoyable upgrades that lend to its modern and industrial feel; yet it remains warm and welcoming. From the built-in box-car kitchen table to the spa-designed master bath, this is a home we believe you will be happy to return to.
The kitchen has granite countertops, new appliances (including a top of the line stove) and is fully equipped with everything you need to cook or bake about anything. Alternatively, there are plenty of nearby food options for whenever you’re not in the mood to cook.
The living room offers comfortable seating, an oversized gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV with cable, DVR, HBO and Netflix. Feel free to bring your favorite Blu-ray or DVD to watch on the provided Blu-ray player or you can pick something from Netflix or HBO on demand which are provided or from our library of complimentary movies.
The master suite offers a king size bed, a large walk-in closet and a flat screen TV with cable, a DVR and access to Netflix and HBO.
We want you to be able to relax during your stay so the other two rooms have queen sized beds that are prepared for you with soft microfiber sheets and soft comforters. The bathrooms have relaxing showerheads and plush towels and we also keep extra blankets on hand for those that may get cold easier than others.
The fenced backyard offers a table and a few chairs on the covered patio ready for you to enjoy your evening glass of wine or morning cup of coffee.
During your stay, you will also have access to the neighborhoods resort style outdoor swimming pool with slides, a huge water bucket and a lifeguard on duty (pool hours and availability varies throughout the year) as well as the onsite fitness center, walking trails around the pond and 2 neighborhood playgrounds.
My wife and I live close by, so rest assured that when you stay with us, your comfort and satisfaction will be our top priority.
Guest will have access to the entire house and can park up to two cars in the garage.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby and are happy to interact in person, by phone and or by text as much or little as desired.
We really like our neighbors and want to do everything we can to make having a vacation rental next door or on their street a positive experience for them. We greatly appreciate your help in assisting us with that and for helping us care for our home by following these rules:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please don’t leave any cigarette remains in the yard.
2. People other than those in the guest count may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
3. Please do not use white towels or washcloths for cleaning or makeup removal as this can cause permanent stains. Please use paper towels for cleaning and grey washcloths for makeup.
4. Please do not create excessive noise at a level that might disturb the neighbors.
5. Please do your best to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets may be permitted but only with prior approval. If approved, pets must be kept off of furniture and the yard must be cleaned before departure.
8. Grilling – Please be careful if you use the park style grill in the backyard. The entire grill, including the handles that are used to adjust the height of the grill rack, get very hot. Also, if you decide to use it, please make sure you clean the grill including removing any leftover ashes. One suggestion is to use a disposable aluminum baking pan for the charcoal which can easily be tossed.
9. Parking – If at all possible, please keep cars parked in the garage or driveway. If a car must be parked in the street, please limit it to one that is parked in front of this house rather than the neighbors. Also, please don’t block the sidewalk with your vehicles.
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these or anything else.
Thank you for your help!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews