I love sharing my home with friendly, kind and respectful people in keeping with the spirit of airbnb. My accommodation is in the historic old town, 5 minutes from Piazza dei Signori, Basilica Palladio, Corso Palladio. The loft (inside my appartament) consiste of an open space relax with sofa-bed, bathroom, bedroom for solitary travellers close-knit couples (the mattress is one and half) and business travelers. Pedrollo Conservatory 10 min walking CUOA 20 min. by bus
Biologic breakfast is with.
The loft is Loft very bright, very comfortable and intimate, it's located on the third floor of an old building with a few units, there is no lift. The palace on one side runs along the river that runs through the city. A few steps from the house leads to the pedestrian area. convenient bus stop from the door station directly in a few minutes (line 4).
breakfast with organic products is included in the service.
guests are asked to respect the environment, not to smoke on the stairwells.
(Note for people with discorders sleep or too much sensitivity: the building is old constructed with wood, so it is flexible and you can feel a vibration to the floor of the attic when passing the bus on the Ponte Pusterla. The first passage in the morning is around 6:30)
You can access all the common areas of the house.
Interaction with guests
If you chose this house means that you love animals or are not a problem, so I hope my dog can be a nice addition to your living room.
There will be no other guests
it's for me is a pleasure to share (with full respect for guest privacy) and the personal commitment of a host: a warm welcome, local councils, check in..
Other things to note
I am free of commitments and available for any questions relating your trip.Available to organize and take you on unusual itineraries in Vicenza, in the Veneto villas, Venice, Verona and Padua.
- KINDNESS, CARE and RESPECT.
- Gli ospiti avranno le chiavi di casa per loro sicurezza, dovranno comunque farne uso qualora in casa non ci sia nessuno (io o mia figlia).
- Ci è gradito che gli ospiti tornino a casa la notte intorno la mezzanotte, salvo accordi presi diversamente, grazie della comprensione.
- La colazione è dalle 7:30 am. alle 9.30 am. previo accordi, grazie.
- Per l'uso della doccia gentilmente ci si accorda sull'orario, grazie.
- Non si spostano i tatami e il futon, grazie.
- In casa non si usano le scarpe, grazie
- Se hai bisogno di qualcosa o hai esigenze particolari non esitare a chiedere, se posso esserti d'aiuto, lo farò.
- Non si può portare la bicicletta dentro l'appartamento e non si può lasciarla nel vano scale, grazie.
- Guests will have the keys to the house for their safety, they should still make use of it at home if there is no one (me or my daughter), thanks.
- In night we are pleased that the guests come back home around midnight,, unless agreed otherwise taken, thank you very much.
- Breakfast from 7:30 am. at 9:30 am. previous agreements, please.
- The use of the shower previous time agreement, please.
- the tatami with futon should not be moved, please.
- At home are not used shoes, thanks
- If you need anything or have special needs do not hesitate to ask, if I can help you, I will.
- it cannot take the bike in the apartment, cannot leave it on the stairwell
I am Marina, photographe and writer, and ayurveda therapist. I love traveling, meeting people, cultures and arts. I traveled a lot to have a greater understanding of human beings. I love hosting, and sharingVicenza is my town, I love it. I love music, I like to do yoga, ayurveda and walking. I enjoy cooking organic food. Breakfast is with in.