My 1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo is in Peachtree Towers in downtown. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Contemporary condo in downtown Atlanta and within walking distance to many area attractions, convention venues, sporting venues and entertainment.
• Full access to the entire apartment.
• The check in/checkout process is simple! We will leave your name at the front desk. You just have to provide the concierge with valid photo ID and your unit number. They will let you up to the unit.
• Our check in time is after 3pm and the check out no later than 11am. Leave the key fob in the unit.
Please feel free to contact me via phone, email, or text messages. I'm available to answer questions and to make your stay comfy and enjoyable.
• The condo is one block away from AmericasMart and 24 hours CVS.
• A few blocks away from Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park, National Center for Civil and Human Rights, College Football Hall of Fame, Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta, CNN Center, Phillips Arena, Georgia State University, and many others.
•Easy access to Uber, Zip Car, Lyft, and Cab.
•One block away from Peachtree Center (mall and MARTA station). Easy ride from the airport.
1. ONLY TWO GUESTS PER BEDROOM ARE ALLOWED
No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of $65.
2. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
3. Behavior resulting in a False Fire Alarm – minimum fine of $150.
4. DO NOT block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
5. No eating, no drinking or smoking is permitted in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
6. DO NOT put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
7. DO NOT let people follow you into the building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to enter.
8. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
9. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the bicycle room from the Mgmt Office any time Monday – Friday between 10am – 6pm.
From Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 01, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 347 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm easy going, down to earth, open-minded and friendly person. Love sports, dancing, music, art, culture, history...traveling of course!
I've worked in London, Boston and Atlanta. I've had too many years of school. I went to UGA, Ga State and Georgia Tech. I have two masters.
I am trying to be the best host, giving you not just a clean cozy place to stay but also a lovely experience. I'll do my very best to make you feel at home & welcome.