About this listing
Places of interest: Restaurants and food:
- There is a restaurant area in Polanco and in Reforma
- Forest of Chapultepec.
- Museum of Modern Art.
- Rufino Tamayo Museum.
- Public Art Room Siqueiros.
- Soumaya Museum.
- Inbursa Aquarium.
- The Monument (Angel) of Independence.
- The Stele of Light.
- Monument to the Revolution.
- Pink Zone
- Micro Buses
- Eco Bike.
The location is what you will like, is in very good area, for safety, and main avenues of the city, there are many attractions nearby.
In addition the building is very quiet, it is not at all luxurious, and that is why the price flexibility.
You can use the TV with Netflix, living room and also the kitchen is equipped.
Interaction with guests
Normally I am not in the apartment, and when I am it is because I have work, for that reason I give independence to the guests.
Other things to note
I would like to be punctual in the agreed arrival times, since I may have my own occupations because I do not wish to have delays.
- Respect schedules - Respect food from the kitchen - Do not take what is not yours - Take care of everything that exists in the apartment - Respect my space - Do not leave lights on unnecessary - Do not waste water - Do not waste soap, shampoo , And toilet paper - Smile every day
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Soy profesionista, me dedico a la consultoría en sistemas de gestión de recursos empresariales, amable, respetuoso, me gusta ser cordial y siempre tratar a las personas del mismo modo que ellos me traten. Soy ordenado, trabajador, evito los problemas o confrontaciones innecesarias. Me gusta ayudar a la gente con sus respectivos limites, me gusta ser empatico y alegre.