A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
That's how we want our guests to feel at this cosy apartment
PERFECT LOCATION. 10 mins walk to iconic KLCC twin towers
Monorail & LRT station within 3 mins walk
If this unit is not available on selected date, kindly refer to my other listing. They are equally awesome !
This is a brand new studio, that comes with a brand new bed, sofa and TV set. While u enjoy the new facilities, we hope u will help us to keep the place clean too...
The apartment is located at the corner of a quiet street but walk 10 minutes and you'll find yourself immersed in the bustling heart of KL City Center! Perfect for those who want to be close to all the sights and happenings in KL but come back to a nice quiet place to rest and recharge!
Public transportation is a short 3 minutes walk away which gives you easy access to all the main sights and attractions in KL City.
U have the entire studio (500 sq ft) to yourself. ..
No sharing with other people. So, u can keep your privacy to yourself...
But, pls take care of it as if it is your own house. Thank you.
You may use the common facilities on Level 11 of the apartment:
1) swimming pool
4) sun deck area
5) meeting room
客户将有机会获得整个公寓使用权｡不與房東或陌生人合住, 出入完全獨立｡請把我們的房子當成自己家, 好好愛護它。
Interaction with guests
At night, we are available to bring u to enjoy KL nightview.
During weekends, we love to eat local food, and u can join us too.
We live in a place that is just 10 mins away. So, we're always available to help out or introduce you to the sights and sounds of KL. The amount of interaction depends on our guests as we want to respect your privacy. However, if you would like to hang out over a meal or a drink, we'd be more than happy to oblige...
Other things to note
The room has a beautiful view of the KL Tower at night.
There is an amazing light show every night at 9pm and 10pm.
Check-in / Check-out time FLEXIBLE (subject to occupancy of room).
Transfer from / to airport available (ask for quotation)
We want all our guests to enjoy their stay, so we would appreciate if our guests can respect the basic house rules.
1. Please switch off all the lights and air-conditioning before leaving your room. We love mother nature and hope u can do the same by not wasting unnecessary electricity/water.
2. Before u check-out, please leave the place clean & tidy. Your help is appreciated :)
3. Kindly leave your shoes in the shoe rack provided
4. Please do not lose the access card and keys. A charge of RM150 will be imposed for the loss of each card/key.
5. Please be considerate at night - i.e. no loud noises etc
6. No smoking indoors
7. No extra guests or pets
8. Only light cooking is allowed
9. No party is allowed
10. For hygiene purpose bath towel provided upon request.
11. All food/drinks can only be consumed at the proper dining table. Please do not eat/drink at the sofa or the bed area. This will attract ants.
12. Please lock the door before u leave the room. So that your belongings won't be lost.
13. Have a great time in Kuala Lumpur! :)
4. 請不要丟失通行卡和鑰匙｡如有遺失或損壞鑰匙和感应卡,我們将会收取 RM150的重制费｡
5. 深夜請注意音量 ｡
6. 室內全面禁菸 ,以免觸動煙霧探測器｡
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
“People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home." – Dagobert D. Runes
I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I love inspirational travel quotes. They capture little moments of clarity that highlight truths about travel, adventure, and life.
Great travel quotes remind me that the emotions I have felt traveling the world for the past years. The further you travel, the more you realize how important your family is. Do you feel the same?
I hope this inspires you to pack up everything and head out into the unknown, to explore the furthest reaches of our planet and your soul, to see the world for what it really is.
“Selamat Datang" and Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!