The house is tucked away in a quiet street
off trendy Chatsworth road, full of cafes, restaurants and the famous sunday street market.
The room is spacious and bright, looking out at the big garden. You'll have access to a fully equipped large kitchen and conservatory for your morning breakfast. You'll be sharing the house with creative people working in music and arts.
You'll have access to a fully equipped large kitchen, conservatory for your breakfast/dinner and of course the bathroom with a washing machine
Interaction with guests
We're a friendly bunch who'll be glad to give you some advice on spots to visit in London, or even share a glass of wine with.
- Smoking inside is permitted only in the conservatory.
- Recycling and organic bin must be respected. Please be quiet between 11pm and 8am.
- Please tidy and clean after yourselves and leave them as you found them
- Wash any dishes you have used in the kitchen and clean the surfaces after you cook
- For safety reasons, please keep the garden door locked at all times when the garden isn't in use