This house in great for family vacations, shopping, Air Force graduation, or people seeking treatment in the medical center. It is a 5 bd, 2.5 baths, and sleeps 12 in beds and 12 in a pull out couch. The living room has a love seat and pull out couch. The house also comes w/ washer and dryer. We are located in the back of a quiet neighborhood where kids can play outside. The backyard has a huge playhouse with attached swing set, fire pit, propane grill, picnic table, and seating area.
The rental is for the whole house and yard. The top of the playhouse and garage are off limits, but all other areas are available.
Interaction with guests
I work in San Antonio, but live outside of Fredericksburg (1hr away). I strive to greet all guests the day they arrive if on a weekday or the next weekday of their stay. While I'm not in the area I am available by phone or email in case a need arises.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement” or the “Lease”) is made by and between ___Cade ________ (“Homeowner”) and __Person Booking_______ (“Guest”) as of _Booking date_ (the “Effective Date”).
WHEREAS, Homeowner owns the property located in Woods of Shavano, San Antonio, Texas 78249 (the “Property”);
WHEREAS, Homeowner desires to lease the Property to Guest and Guest desires to lease the Property from Homeowner on a short term basis and otherwise in accordance with the terms and provisions of this Agreement:
NOW THEREFORE, For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The Property is furnished and includes: Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Frig, 12cup coffee pot, plates & silverware, pots & pans, utensils, linens, towels
2. Rental Party: The Rental Party shall consist of Guest and their traveling party, not to exceed the number or people agreed to upon booking (the “Rental Party”):
3. Maximum Occupancy: The Rental Party shall not exceed sixteen (16) persons. Any Rental Party that exceeds twelve (12) persons shall be assessed an additional charge of $30 per person per night for each guests in addition to 12.
4. Term of the Lease. This Lease and the Guest’s access to the Property begins at __3__ p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at _11__ a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Minimum Stay: This Property requires a three (3) night minimum stay with the first such night beginning on the Check-in Date. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3 night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Cleaning Fee: Guest shall pay Homeowner a cleaning fee of $150
b. Deposit: deposit of $_200_____ (the “Deposit”) upon booking. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within _14_ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. failure to use correct waste receptacle or bring to street for city collection
iv. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately in writing.
c. Rental Rate. Guest shall make pay in full the following fees within _60_ days of the Check-in Date:
See quote attached to your reservation request
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, Homeowner shall refund as follows:
50% if cancelled _7_ days prior to the Check-in Date
0% if cancelled _less than 7_ days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
__Travelex, Allianz, HTH Travel Insurance____________________________________
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are online AirBnB
12. Indemnification. Guest shall be responsible for and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Homeowner from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, actions, causes of action, damages, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of contract, strict liability, negligence, or malfeasant acts of the Guest, the Rental Party and/or any other guest or invitees of Guest or the Rental Party and their agents, independent contractors, or assigns arising during the term of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. Each Party shall execute all such documents and shall do all such acts as are reasonably necessary to carry out the provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the Parties. It supersedes all prior written and oral statements, including any prior representation, statement, condi¬tion, or warranty. Except as expressly provided otherwise herein, this Agreement may not be amended, modified, and no waiver of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon any Party without the written consent of all of the Parties. All questions concerning the construction, validity, and interpretation of this Agreement and the performance of the obligations imposed by this Agreement shall be governed by the internal law, not the law of conflicts, of the State of Texas. The Parties hereby consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of the State of Texas, Bexar County. The headings herein are inserted as a matter of con-venience only, and do not define, limit, or describe the scope of this Agreement or the intent of the provisions hereof. As used herein, each gender includes each other gender, the singular includes the plural and vice versa, as the context may require. All references to Sections and subsections are intended to refer to Sections and subsections of this Agreement, except as otherwise indicated. This Agreement is binding upon, and inures to the benefit of, the Parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administra¬tors, personal and legal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns. If any provision of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those to which it is held to be invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby. This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in one or more counterparts each of which shall be deemed an original, and all of which, when taken together, constitute one and the same document. The signature of any Party to any counterpart shall be deemed a signature to, and may be appended to, any other counterpart. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, neither Party shall be liable for any delay in, or failure to perform, any obligation under this Agreement, nor shall delay or failure to perform constitute grounds for termination of this Agreement (excluding payment obligations), provided such delay or failure is due in whole or in part to circumstances beyond that party’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God or other similar occurrences, any law, order, regulation, direction, action, or request of the federal, state or local government or any department, agency, commission, court, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any one or more of said governments or of any civil military authority, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, wars, strikes, lock-outs or work stoppages. A force majeure as used herein does not include a financial condition.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the accepting the online reservation.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
PARKING – Parking is limited to __6____ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
a. Trash collection (black bin) is early Tuesday morning and recycling (blue bin)/organic (green bin) is early Friday morning.
b. Failure to utilize the correct receptacle or take to the street during your stay will result in a $50 charge.