About this listing
This place well located in the city of KL with 2 nearest station and a shopping mall by walking distance. Stunning panoramic KL View at the rooftop infinity pool! 10-15 mins drive to major attraction & 24 hours security.
This is my lovely studio with elegant design. This space is comfortable for 2-4 peoples. While you are laying on the comfortable queen size bed, you can enjoy the garden view from the room. There's a living area with a 2 seated sofa bed with TV (basic locals channels) and DVD player (provided some dvd). The high speed wifi in this studio allow you to streaming video, or browsing internet and IT'S FREE!. The kitchen is equipped with the refrigerator, necessary utensils, pan, pot, knife & electrical kettle.. etc, which allows you to do some light cooking when you feel like want to do a simple breakfast/ brunch. There's a separate private bathroom with heater. Shampoo, shower gel and hair dryer are provided.
I'd prepared a personal guide map & helpful info at the apartment. If you need extra tips and suggestion on how to moving around or you need to plan something special, I'll be happy to assist you.
There is a laundry on the 4th floor for RM3/kg for basic wash and dry. There is also a DIY washer and dryer in the lobby floor (sofa lounge area) for a fee. Free wifi is also available in the block lobby with comfortable seating area.
NOT TO MISS!!!
You must experience in your lifetime swimming or sunbathing at our infinity pool at the rooftop, casting the BEST panaromic view of Kuala Lumpur city.
另外, 4楼有一家洗衣店,基本清洗的收费是RM3 /公斤｡此外,外堂的沙发休息区也有免费的无线网络 和收费的自费洗衣机和烘干机｡
Facilities available within the premise:
1. Lounge area & rooftop city view pool on 37th floor
2. Swimming pool with kids pool on 5th floor
4. Reading room with wireless internet
5. Convenience store
6. Laundromat (RM3/kg at for basic wash and dry)
Interaction with guests
Once you make the reservation, i'll send you the details on how to come to my apartment and provide you some necessary information. You can contact me through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). I'm a phone call away at any time unless I'm caught up at home and unable to attend to you immediately. Always, I will provide an alternative contact person in case of emergency or when you are unable to reach me.
当您确认订单后,我会发给您有关如何到达公寓和吉隆坡的交通资讯｡有任何疑问可以随时联络(联络方式,电话/airbnb短信/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN))
My place, Regalia Residence is well located in the city of KL with KTM Komuter (Putra Station) and Star LRT lines (PWTC Station) within 5-10 minutes walking distance. Besides, the free air-conditioned city bus is also just one train stop away from Regalia and you have the opportunity to tour the city for free of charge. There is a Shopping Mall within walking distance (5-10mins), you can get the money changer at the lower ground floor, or buy your groceries at Cold Storage.
Sight-Seeing places :
1) One stop @ China Town, Petaling Street, Centre Market, Merdeka Square, Little India
(5 mins train to Masjid Jamed Station / Pasar Seni Station)
** Street food : Spicy Grilled Fish, Hokkien Mee, Clay pot chicken rice, Taufufa, Indian food ..etc
2. Major shopping centers:
- Suria KLCC, Pavillion, Fahrenheit, Berjaya Times Square, Sungai Wang, Lot 10, LowYat Plaza (IT center), Sogo
3. Famous Food and Entertainment area at Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, China Town (Petaling Street)
4. Business/Convention: KL Convention Center and Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
5. Night Life Entertainment area
- Jalan P.Ramlee & Changkat Bukit Bintang
6) Mid Valley & The Gardens
(KTM train / taxi 15 mins)
** Lots of Asian restaurant (halal & non halal)
7) Tian Hou Temple
(Taxi 10 mins)
8) Batu Caves (KTM train/Taxi 15 mins)
9) Genting Highland (Bus 45 mins)
** Casino & Theme Park
10) Kids Zania, The Curve, Ikano, IKEA, One Utama
(Taxi 30 mins)
11) Sunway Lagoon Theme Park & Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
(Taxi 30 mins)
12) Masjid Negara (National mosque),
KL Bird Park, KL Botanic Garden, Museum Negara (National museum)
("KL Hop on Hop off" Bus)
Other things to note
From Airport ---> Regalia
1. KLIA Express to KL Sentral (RM55/pax) --> KTM Komuter Train from KL Sentral to Putra Station (RM2/pax) OR Taxi to from KL Sentral to Regalia (approx RM 20/taxi).
2. THE EASIEST WAY:- Airport Taxi to Regalia (approx. RM80/taxi) - please specify budget taxi not premier taxi. (Note : there'll be extra charge if you order the taxi between 12am - 6am ) - You can buy the taxi coupon at the counter and the price will be confirmed prior to purchase
3. THE CHEAPEST WAY: - Airport bus to KL Sentral (RM10/pax) --> KTM Komuter Train from KL Sentral to Putra Station (RM2/pax) - walk to Regalia.
1. Strictly no smoking inside the house 禁止在屋内抽烟
2. Please keep the house clean 请保持屋子的清洁
3. Please don't bring in durians or strong smelling food in the house. 请不要带入榴莲或任何带异味的食物
4. Please kindly switch off the power whenever you are out. 请注重环保,出门前把所有电源关掉｡
5. Please kindly throw the full garbage outside at the garbage room. 如果垃圾满了请把它丢在外面的垃圾房
6. Strictly no pet, any illegal activity, drugs or any dangerous weapon in the house.
7. As this is a high end private apartment, Please kindly respect your neighbor by not making much noise after 10pm & Strictly no party in the house. 由于这是高级私人公寓,就要保持宁静的环境就不好开任何的派对喔
8. Please notify that no visitor staying overnight 谢绝访客过夜
9. Kitchen is Only for light cooking allowed & Please kindly clean up after usage to avoid pests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a local Malaysian, staying at KL. I would LOVE to share with you my story or my personal guide of how to travelling in this lovely land that so rich with mix culture. No matter you are here for leisure, or a short getaway or plan for your business stay, I'll do my best to let you have a comfortable stay in here.