About this listing
This modern Full Floor 360m2 luxurious Penthouse is around 5 min walk to the Four Seasons Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, 3 min walk from Crowne Plaza Hotel and Japanese embassy. Immediately adjacent to the Institute of Diplomacy. 1 min from public transport. 3min walk from the bustling market and bar scene of Sweifiyeh with 5* Galleria Mall, Carrefour, cool resto pubs, and five star dining if needed. Good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
- The Penthouse is a high grade finish, fully furnished 4 bedroom, including a spacious tv room (with balcony), fully fledged salon with dining area and glass terrace, large kitchen, laundry room, maids room and own bathroom.
- Out of the 4 main bedrooms, two have ensuite bathroom, and two are sharing. Total (aside from maid's room) is 3 fully equipped bathrooms.
- One of the 4 bedrooms is a master bedroom, fully furnished, with King sized bed, a sofa (sofa bed) and a sizable floor-to-ceiling walk-in cupboard.
- Second bedroom has three single beds, plus a sofa bed, along with an ensuite bathroom. Modern curtains with lighter shade of blue. View of the Jordan Gate towers and 6th circle. Floor-to-ceiling walk-in cupboard as well.
- Third bedroom has one queen sized bed and one baby cot. Uninterrupted views of the the surrounding area of the 6th circle including the Jordan Gate buildings, Crowne plaza and Sweifieh.
- The fourth bedroom was converted into a traditional English oak-paneled office with high ceiling fitted-in display cabinet. Fully equipped with a flat screen TV, fax and copy machine, wooden desk and two semi-contemporary arm chairs. Great views as well.
- A large modern furnished salon composed of two large seating areas and a dining area (seats 6 comfortably). The furniture is contemporary with a flare towards modernity. Modern display connecting both seating areas. Off-white Roman blinds all around. Adjoining is a glassed-in balcony for year-round usage.
- TV room with an L-shaped modern couch, plus a reclining chair, and a large fitted cabinet with flat screen tv. Off-white Roman blinds, with a balcony and pleasant green views of the neighborhood. Samsung music player available free of charge.
- A large kitchen was fitted out by JWICO to the highest standards, equipped with all kitchen related utensils, serving plates, cooking ware etc.. to support fully functional household and entertainment.
- the laundry room is an offshoot from the kitchen and has all the related equipments (washing, drying) necessary for a fully functioning kitchen.
[Note: - All bedroom cupboards and kitchen are custom made JWICO fittings].
- Maids rooms has bunk beds and its own bathroom
- Installed and operating satellite, and OSN box with flat screen TV screen.
- wifi and telephone enabled
- Dedicated parking space below building available for two cars
- 24 hour live-in guard in basement
- Option for security cameras is optional
Interaction with guests
Always available and have a qualified team of MEP, technology and cleaners on standby for any and all matters, though the house is in excellent shape and highly maintained.
Very safe location due to immediate proximity to Jordan Institute of Diplomacy and Japanese embassy. This is also the highest point (6th circle) on the main eight circle artery of Amman). Location is very quiet yet very well-located near the local market, restaurant and pubs. One great recommendation is a relaxed lounge in Umm Uthaina (7 min walk) called OTR- Off The Record. relaxed with nice tunes and modern fusion food. Many many others in Sweifyieh only a few minutes walk. Happy to recommend.
Bus stop 1 min walk from main entrance of building to the Dana Plaza bus hotel stop.
Other things to note
I have upgraded the internet system to 16 MBPS with WIFI access points, with unlimited download access. For those without high understanding of this lingo, this means you can download a full length movie on your iPhone in 5 minutes and enjoy watching it at your convenience.
No pets and no smoking inside. Smoking is ok on enclosed veranda.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.