About this listing
Perfect location with breathtaking views of the Bay of Islands from all rooms, just 75 metres from the Paihia waterfront, and a 3 minute walk to the Paihia town centre and the ferry wharf which connects you to Russell. The top floor accommodation is up 4 flights of stairs on the hill behind the Austria Motel. It is a self contained spacious 3 bedroom residence with large living and balcony areas. A wonderful home for up to six people.
Fabulous accommodation on the penthouse level including:
- Stunning ocean views of the Bay of Islands, Russell and Waitangi in a elevated and tranquil location in central Paihia
- 2 double bedrooms - one with king sized bed, one with queen size bed
- 1 small bedroom with a double bed.
- if requested 1 single fold out bed
- 2 bathrooms – includes one ensuite
- Full kitchen with all mod cons
- Flat Screen TV with Sky
- Free Wifi Internet
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Linen provided
- Outdoor dining furniture
- Off street parking for one car - more may be available on request
Interaction with guests
We live next door so can assist you with anything needed including providing advice on things to do and activities in the Bay of Islands and Far North.
The Bay of Islands is one of New Zealand’s most spectacular and stunning destinations to visit all year round and offers an extensive range of activities for land and water lovers alike. There is something for everyone – take a beautiful bush or coastal walk, or the ocean and islands make it the perfect place to swim with dolphins, view a variety of marine life, kayak, or play a game of golf at the Waitangi Golf Club with its stunning sea views and fascinating native fauna and flora.
The residence is the most central residential location possible in Paihia - only 3 minute walk to the town centre where you will find eateries, supermarkets, post office, and bank.
- Please respect the property and neighbours
- No smoking property
- any damage please reinstate above reasonable wear and tear
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We enjoy connecting with people from all corners of the globe, travelling, keeping busy, relaxing, reading. Our family has flown the nest so the residence is ideal for others to enjoy - we own the Austria Motel next door where we stay over peak periods. We are always available to help you during your stay and are also happy to advise on activities and everything to do with the Bay of Islands and the Far North.