PLEASE READ: To minimize your Airbnb fee, we do NOT include the $69 Guest Rental Insurance cost in the payment here. You will need to complete the insurance payment after booking on Airbnb, which will cover you for up to $10,000 of incidental damage (including carpet stains or other accidental mishaps). If you would like an official copy of your rental insurance policy, feel free to ask our team and we are happy to supply the documentation. Thanks for choosing rentLEVER!
This Homewood home is warm and inviting, with abundant natural light and lots of room to stretch out. The second-story living room has a modern chalet feel; it leads into the kitchen, which is large and sunny and has an additional dining table in it. The upstairs also has a large master bedroom, with floor-to-ceilings windows, custom fireplace, and ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, there's a cozy family room (with a large TV and a fireplace!) and two additional bedrooms.
- Meeks Bay (less than a 5 minute drive South)
- Emerald Bay -a must see! (15 - 20 minute drive)
- Homewood Ski Resort (5 minute drive)
- Chamber’s Beach and Obexers Boat Rentals (5 minute drive)
Stores and Restaurants
- Tahoma PDQ Market: a short 10 minute walk for groceries
- Chambers Landing Bar & Grill: 5 minute drive
- West Shore Pizza: 5 minute walk
- Sunnyside Restaurant: 10 minute drive
For the benefit of our guests, we maintain an allergen-controlled environment, and as such, smoking and pets of all kinds are strictly prohibited at this home. Failure to comply with this restriction may result in additional charges, including- but not limited to- the full cost of deep cleaning and forfeiture of your security deposit in its entirety.
Other things to note
Your home will come stocked with the following items in your Welcome Kit to get you started for a fun and relaxing weekend in Lake Tahoe: two rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom; two rolls of paper towels in the kitchen; two dishwashing capsules; two laundry detergent capsules; one pack of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each bathroom; trash bags; hand soap; and dish soap. There is also private beach access with HOA passes.
For the benefit of our guests, we maintain an allergen-controlled environment, and as such, smoking and pets of all kinds are strictly prohibited at this home. Failure to comply with this restriction may result in additional charges, including- but not limited to- the full cost of deep cleaning and forfeiture of your security deposit in its entirety. If you plan to bring a pet, please contact a rentLEVER representative.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home, outside, or on the premises at any time. Due to the high risk of fires in Lake Tahoe, smoking is a hazard and is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive noise is prohibited after 10:00 PM.
- Guest count of the home should never exceed the maximum occupancy specified on the listing.
- No parties.
- Pets are welcome for an additional fee of $50.00 per pet.
- Please remove from the property any trash and recycling does not fit in the bear box. This is a safety issue for the neighborhood as it attracts bears.