About this listing
A former distillery B listed cottage located in the peaceful village of Carron, Aberlour. Surrounded by open fields & pine forests it provides an ideal opportunity for families and friends to explore the picturesque walks along the Speyside Way, taking the enthusiastic walker to the Moray Coast or to the impressive Cairgorm Mountains & Aviemore in the other direction. Great for anyone who loves the great outdoors,skiing,sailing,fishing,golf etc. Ideally located on the Speysde Whiskey Trail
The cottage is set in an idyllic location, surrounded by fields and next to the River Spey and the Speyside Way. Enjoy long leisurely walks around the local area or go further afield and enjoy time on the beaches or the beautiful scenery of the Cairngorm Mountains and Aviemore. Don't forget to book a distillery tour at one of the many famous whiskey distilleries along the Speyside Whisky Trail. Once home, kick off your boots and unwind in front of the log burner or sit outside after a BBQ and enjoy the scenery and the wildlife such as deer and red squirrels.
You will have access to the full house, garden and parking
Interaction with guests
Please contact me at anytime during your stay if you need advise.
- Please be respectful towards the property and the neighbours. No smoking inside the cottage or pets allowed.
Parking is available at the side of the house or directly opposite the front door of number 7. Please do not park outside the neighbors house (number 8) as it is their private parking space.
- WEEKLY BOOKINGS SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
- 20% DISCOUNT FOR WEEKLY BOOKINGS.
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR RETURNING GUESTS.
- We know that accidents do happen i.e. damage to crockery/glasses etc. Please inform us of any damages straight away so these items can be replaced for other guests.
- The towels are for use in the cottage only. Please do not use them for the local swimming pool or the beach. If you are planning these activities it would be a good idea to bring beach towels.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.