Great location for visit Madrid, right on Reina Sofia Museum's plaza. You can visit, just walking, the Prado museum, the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum, Retiro park, Botanical Garden, Caixa Forum... It has a spacious and luminous living room with comfortable sofas, a 49 '' LED smart TV, and WIFI (provided by 50MB fiber optic). Ideal for 4 people but can sleep up to 7 people. Next to bars, restaurants, terraces, Metro, train station, bus lines... It has an elevator.
- WIFI and access to the router (for cable or powering off)
- Security door
- A clean set of sheets and towels for each person staying (provide and acurate number, please) and an additional one for longer stays.
- Iron and ironing board
- A.C. unit in the living room
- There will be complimentary mineral water, fruit and snacks for guests upon arrival
- The elevator has recently been refurbished, as well as the portal.
- It has hot water (natural gas) and adjustable heating.
- Room 1: A newly accquired double bed ( 150x190cm with an encapsulated springs and viscoelastic mattress), bedside tables on either side, dresser and wardrobes. It overlooks an interior courtyard, ensuring that is free from noise.
- Room 2: With smaller dimensions, has 2 single beds, also new, of 80x190cm and a generously sized closet. It overlooks to the same interior patio, so it allows a good rest at night.
- It has everything you need to prepare meals and breakfasts. Oven, refrigerator, microwave, juicer, toaster, Nespresso...
- It also has a washer/ dryer and dishwasher.
- It has 2 sofas, an armchair with footrest and a sofa bed click clack. The latter is suitable for young or small children.
- It is complete with a coffee table, library, TV LED 49 "
- Accessible to connect power cable or turn off Router.
- It has 2 small balconies overlooking directly to the entrance of Reina Sofia Museum
- It has an A.C. unit with heat pump
- Table and 8 chairs to eat
- Sofa Bed chaislongue, suitable for two people.
- It has a tub and 2 sinks with space to deposit toiletries, toilet and bidet
- Large mirror
- It has a shower, a sink and a toilet
Interaction with guests
- I am available on the mobile, the airbnb chat and email to answer any questions, I will try to help you in whatever you may need
- I do not tend to interact with guests. I like to make it a very independent visit for you
- It's a residential building, so please be respectful towards the neighbours (and the house) and KEEP NOISE TO A MINIMUM after 23:00 THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL RULE
- No loud music, please
- Parties and pets are not allowed
- Smoking inside the apartment is not allowed. It's ok in the balconies
- Don't loose the keys. It would mean a 50€ charge
- There is no cleaning fee under the condition of leaving the apartment in similar state as it was when the guest entered the house. If it's necessary to hire a cleaning service (for the bad conditions of the apartment), the guest would need to pay the fee (50€) before departure.
- Please, state clearly who will be coming (number of guests) at the apartment. Access to third parties (not declared) will not be permited. It would mean the automatic cancellation.
- Please let me know if anything gets damaged or broken during your stay
Gran apasionado del cine y la literatura. Madrileño de nacimiento, vivo en Madrid con mi mujer y mis dos hijas. Nos encanta viajar y enseñarles nuevos lugares.