The place is very close to the city center (15 min walk), and to the central railway/bus stations. You’ll love the comfy bed, the light, and the very quiet neighbourhood. Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The studio is very spacious, after recent renovation, with new furniture - modern sofa with small table, workspace table, small cupboard, in the separated bedroom is a double bed, mirror and wardrobe. Separate kitchen with table.
Guests have full access to all areas in the studio - workspace, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Interaction with guests
Guests can ask me (your host) any time any questions regarding their stay. I live in the same building and will be glad to help.
- 1.Please, take care to clean the dishes after you make a meal in the kitchen;
- 2.Please, honour the time for rest of neighbours - from 22.00 to 8.00 (night) and from 14.00 to 16.00 (day);
- 3.Lock the entrance door when you go out; Please, do not loose the door keys;
- 4.Do not leave any open windows when you leave;
- 5.If you have any questions about your stay, please ask me without hesitation;