Welcome to one of the most unique houses in all of Brisbane. Set high on the ridge of Red Hill, the coach house is is part of a landmark 140 year old grocer's property and commands great views. Close to the city centre yet you’ll think you've escaped to an era where time was more gentle. Take a sunset drink on the deck, curl up into bed with a book in the cosy loft or meet locals over coffee in the sweet sun kissed courtyard.
Available for Event Hire from $200 plus
- Please clean up after yourselves. Recycling to go into yellow topped bins, and the red top bins for all other rubbish.
- no smoking in coach house. If smoking on the deck, butts must be disposed of thoughtfully and not tossed to the ground
- please report any breakages to Jodie
- please be mindful of our neighbours, keeping noise on the deck civil past (URL HIDDEN) particular for Gratton who is a hulk of a man.and lives across the road....he gets grumpy after 10pm..unless you invite him over for a beer.
- be VERY careful with the door key. If it is lost there will be a $200 replacement fee as it is almost irreplaceable.
-when opening the front door from inside, SLIDE the brass knob to the left towards the wall as opposed to twisting it like a modern door know. Please advise your guests of this, as some guests have not being able to work it out and taken it upon themselves to climb out over the balcony :) to get out
-Wifi can be best picked up from the loungeroom
- please leave the place exactly as you found it
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 158 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have lived a varied life, hailing from Western Australia's oldest restaurant family, hospitality is in my blood. I studied Journalism and Cultural studies at Uni and then went on to drive giant trucks with ex cons in the mines for the hell of it ;). Purchased and ran my own retail business in my early twenties that was followed by a stint nannying in Italy and then working for a PR firm in London for a couple of years. I have being commissioned to fit out galleys and interiors on Super Yachts and have worked for Royalty. I have had a homewares stores since 1994 and in 2009 I won International Housewares Retailing Award in Chicago. Lover of the environment, history and culture....and food & wine and conversation. My business is a two storey kitchenware emporium that also has a cooking school. I have travelled and my last o/s visit was Marrakech.