Bella Montagna is near LMU, Cumberland Gap (TN), Middlesboro (KY), and the towns surrounding Norris Lake (TN). You’ll love the peace & quiet, mountain views, and proximity to LMU and surrounding towns! This upstairs studio is good for up to 4 travelers (1 queen, 1 Day Bed, 1 pop-up trundle).
Hidden in plain sight!
The studio is in a 2nd building on our property. You will think you are staying in our back yard.
Our guests have unlimited 24hr access to the studio and the laundry room on the main floor. We are always happy to have guests in our main house too. We love visitors and learning about different people and places.
Interaction with guests
We definitely want to ensure we are home to help you check in and and check-out. We will otherwise give you your privacy unless you need us. We are new to this area ourselves, and we would be happy to help you research your adventures. It's a great way for us to learn too!
Other things to note
No TV or phone available in the studio, but you do have wireless. There is also a projector plus screen to which you could connect a laptop and run DVDs or Netflix. We use the studio for family game or movie night when we do not have guests staying here. Our kids call it my "Lady Loft."
We also have available a Class A Motorhome (Tiffin Allegro 35 QBA) available for rent. Renting the Motorhome is also an option if you would like a little variety during your stay.
- Thus is our personal home, so please be open and honest with all communications. Safety is our number one concern. We have minors in our home.
- Only 1 vehicle allowed unless agreed in advance under exceptional circumstances.
- Please declare any firearms or weapons.
- Zero tolerance for drugs.
- Please let us know right away if there is a problem with the Studio or something you need.
- Complimentary laundry use, just please replace supplies if you use quite a bit.
- No pets, please (allergies )