Newly renovated house in chic area of Canggu, 10' from beach and 15' from Seminyac (Potatoe head, W). Surrounded by trendy cafe & restaurants, Canggu Club (pool, bowling, spa) & child daycare right behind the house. Enjoy authentic Balinese experience while staying in a great area.
Free daily cleaning (5h) & a full range of organic amenities is available for the entire duration of your stay, same-day laundry, fresh coconuts, driver, scooter, massage and travel advises available upon request.
Every room has an ensuite bathroom, 3 with marrakech-style bathtubs that can fit at least 2 people, 3 others equipped with shower. All rooms have air-con. The TV room couch has child-security devise which avoids them falling. All rooms are equipped with bluetooth music player, and we provide a selection of organic amenities produced with local balinese essences.
Our house is perfectly located:
- child daycare "Sprout"
- plenty trendy restaurants and bars ard "Deus", "Old man's", "Barracca" italian cuisine, "Dunia" fusion middle-eastern/asian cuisine, "Milk & Madu" for uber healthy breakfast, "Peloton" vegan restaurant
- Canggu club 5' from the house offers a whole range of activities: indoor tennis, huge pool & slides, bowling, trempoline, gym
- Aesthetics and massage: Esthetic days spa offers top-level service ranging from basic manicure and massage to anti-aging treatments, premises are clean & nice, and aestheticians there are kind and competent, definitely worth a stop or a few!!
- the beach is just down the road thus we have immediate access to surfing, kite-surfing, boating, wind-surfing.
- for yoga fans we have 4 different shalas within 10' of the house - you can find ashtanga/kundalini/yin/flow/pranayama courses all day
Interaction with guests
Our housekeeper and myself are always happy to help if you have any requirements
- restaurant recommendations
- transport/nanny booking
- trip recommendations
- laundry is changed on weekly basis
- we can provide overnight laundry service at cost (with presentation of receipt)
As we are in a local street the minimum respect to the people is required:
- avoid taking offensive (nudity, poses) pictures around the temples
- civilised outfit (not naked or in swim suit)
- limited noise (people in bali go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 5-6am) and locals expect politeness from visitors (say hi)
- no obstruction to common roads (beware how we park our cars and scooters, always allow the neighbours to back out from their parking or go through the road)
- in case of complaints/protest from neighbourhood due to guest actions, we will help smoothing out as much as possible but all compensation/repairs if any will be on the guest's account
In regard to utilities/deposit/laundry
- the electric meter is prepaid - a credit of USD 50 per month (if the stay duration is less, amount will be calculated pro-rata ie, if you stay 7 days, we will upload USD 12 to the meter prior to your arrival, consumption above that is on your account. Pls keep an eye on the meter (grey box on the right wall, make sure you always have more than 800), else electricity can run out in the middle of night and you will have to sleep without aircon...
- the water pump works on house electricity, once electricity runs out, if you keep trying to use water, the pipes burn and repairs for replacement (piece + manpower) costs IDR500,00 and lasts 4-5 working days - so please either keep sufficient electricity or if you know you have ran out of electricity, do not use water, else you will have no water for a while and be liable to pay for full cost of the repairs (we will monitor electricity and water usage accordingly)
- the house is handed to you with clean laundry, all laundry (change of bedsheets/towels/your personal laundry) from there is on guests' account. Upon written request to owner, we will bring the laundry to wash and bring back clean as a free service, but please for convenience of all parties reimburse the cleaner in cash upon remittance of the laundry receipt (laundry will be returned to you once cash received)
- a deposit of IDR 6m is to be given to us in cash upon arrival - if no broken item then the cash will be remitted to you upon departure
- no agency business please (including remote working experience agencies)