My place is close, actually a stones' throw, to the Island of Campobello, Canada and sets across the street from a bay on the Atlantic Ocean.. You’ll love my place because of the picturesque view from every angle. It is a serene retreat from the busyness of everyday life. The lobster is the best in the world because of the cold Atlantic waters. If you love the outdoors, you will love Lubec and Downeast..
*Check in time is 3pm eastern time, Check out time is 11am eastern time.
*Light kitchen privileges - Keurig is available, hot water pot, microwave, shelf in refrigerator (must initial food). Open 7am-10pm.
*Clean up after self (put dishes in dish washer).
* Sugar and Spice are in-door cats who are not allowed in the guest room portion of our home.
1. Quiet hours between 10pm - 7am
2. Light kitchen privileges between
7am - 10pm
3. Use porch entrance door.
4. Respect other guests privacy.
5. Only wear street clothes outside
your room - no pajamas in shared
6. Use guest-designated space in our
home: your own private room,
kitchen, bathroom on your floor.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews