This spacious and naturally lit, 3 bedroom flat is ideal for large families or groups. It can host up to 6 people comfortably. It’s on the second floor of a historical Lisbon building and boasts lovely rooftop views of Lisbon and the river Tagus.
This spacious and naturally lit, 3 bedroom flat is ideal for large families or groups. It can host up to 6 people comfortably. It’s on the second floor of a historical Lisbon building and boasts lovely rooftop views of Lisbon and the river Tagus. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and the other two rooms have double beds. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, a living room and a bathroom, with bathtub. The contemporary furniture will make for a warm and comfortable stay. Please bear in mind there is no lift/elevator access to this apartment.
Registered with the Tourism of Portugal under the # 8847/AL.
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation upon request
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 1 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 1 minute walking
- Pharmacy: 1 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square
Set in the heart of one of Lisbon’s most vibrant districts, this Lisbon apartment is situated at 1 minute walking distance from Praça das Flores, an emblematic leafy square garden. This romantic cozy square garden in Príncipe Real quarter is a peaceful spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaining its original lines. Here people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intellectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away).
A wealth variety of facilities and attractions are on this square or near it. The supermarket is just around the corner, pharmacy, ATM machines, local grocery stores and tree shaded cafes and fine restaurants are also around. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
From here you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . The traditional but trendy bohemian Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and also featuring a wide variety of tascas, restaurants and Fado houses. On the other hand Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamourous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Two metro stations from two different lines are about 15 minutes walking. Chiado station and Rato Station.
Buses and trams are running every minute. Tram nº28 is a very famous touristic tram which winds is way through the most picturesque parts of Lisbon, namely the Alfama and Castle area has a stop not very far from the apartment. In Santos area next to the river, trains take you to Belém, Estoril and Cascais.
Other things to note
- This apartment is registered with the Tourism of Portugal under the # 8847/AL and complies with all legal requirements imposed by the competent authorities.
- Please note that from January 1, 2016, a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on arrival. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
This host has 943 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Renato, born 30th August 1973 in Luanda Angola, but soon came to Lisbon Portugal! Lawyer for a while, since 2009 dedicated to the short term rental buisiness in Lisbon together with my partner Filipe! We own Lisbon Experience Apartments company! We manage several properties in central Lisbon. We speak fluently english, french and spanish, and we love to welcome in Lisbon people from all over the world. We are comitted to give our guests the best of time in our beautifull city of Lisbon