The apartment we call Depa Sinaloa puts you at the heart of what we love best about our city. The loft-style apartment, in a contemporary building, shares the street with historic mansions and townhouses, great restaurants, cafés and resplendent old trees. And it’s just steps from stately Plaza Cibeles, a picturesque roundabout that’s one of the centers of the Colonia Roma scene.
You’ll love the walkability. Roma is the city’s most bohemian quarter, packed with places to eat and hang out.
- Food is allowed in the apartment, you can cook as long as you wash the dishes.
- Before check out, no food is allowed to remain in the refrigerator, the pantry or the kitchen
- Before the check out we ask our guest to trow al the trash in the garbage bins in the building parking lot in E2
- Chek in is at 15:00.
- Check out is at 13:00
- Only registered guests are allowed to get into the apartment, NO VISITORS ALLOWED. Just take care of our home as it was your own! Respect all the neighbors and don't smoke inside! We understand accidents can happen, so just let us know in case something goes wrong.
- No parties are allowed, and after 10 pm, we ask you to turn you music down in case you have it, as there are other neighbors with kids in the buiding
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I´m a traveler. Love to cook mexican. Eating is one of my pleasures. I Want to learn japanesse for 6 months and take pottery classes.
I´m a Cofounder at Casa Jacaranda MX, a Cooking School of Experience of Mexican Food for travelers.