About this listing
2016.06 Renovating bathrooms, floor and the furnitures of bedrooms.
One min to MRT station. Mcdonald, supermarket, restaurants are all around, compare to Ximending that kind of busy tourist area, here's a local and old neighborhood for local people.
Bus stop just in the corner to lots of famous places. If you like biking don't miss U-bike station just around Linguan MRT. 3 bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms in this flat with elevator, don't need to worry about stairs. I'll bring you homely feeling.
RoomA is the master bedroom (private bathroom)
RoomB,C is the other bedrooms (share bathroom)
If you're >2 ppl, you have to book 2 rooms, ask me for details.
There's a cozy huge L-sofa in the living room. You can lying there relaxing chatting to friends or family after a busy day. The front balcony is next to the sofa, there're wooden and plants around.
Each bedrooms equipped with 1.5m*1.8m standard double bed. The mattress is a high quality one, moderate hardness protect your back to improve your sleep. Also there's a vanity and 3-door or 4-door closet in the room for females.
Two bathrooms using the electronic heater, no more poisoned by carbon monoxide. Separate Bathing and Grooming Facility. It's whole WIFI environment in this flat. 300M the highest speed in Taiwan now. Just bring your suitcase LIVING HERE.
- Please be on time while we make an appointment to check-in.
- After booking please read the confirmation carefully.
- Check-in day keep updating with me. Make sure I can contact you.
- There's no daily cleaning up service.
- Please follow the House Rules or I'll ask you to leave without refund.
- Please be quiet at night esp after 11pm.
- No smoking, this is no-smoking building.
- Clean the dishes and cups after using.
- Keep the public area as possible as tidy.
- Separate the garbage.
- Insert the key on the room's door while check-out.
- Don't press wrong ring bell call or bother my neighbor.
- If my neighbors ask tell them you're my friend visiting me don't let them know any info abut bnb.
- If there's anyone call on don't let them in and tell them I'm out then let me know asap.
Additional service( ask me for fare)
- Booking HSR or train ticket for free.
- Pick up/ Drive to airport (less than 4 people)
- Private surfing lesson.
- Don't smoke inside the flat. This is no-smoking building
- Don't forget to separate the garbage.
- Don't forget to turn off the light & AC while leaving .
- Washing the cups or dishes after using.
- Leave the key on the table of your room while check out.
- Please be quiet at night esp. after 11pm.
- If anyone ask tell them you're my friends(5F MR.Tu) don't tell them anything about bnb.
- The doorbell doesn't work. Don't answer the knocking door and let anyone but me get-in.
- Passing the elevator please keep quiet and don't stay around 1F.
- Never lock the inside door or lock inside.
- If anything happened let me know right away.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1340 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm a Japanese-Taiwanese but I just can speak a little bit Japanese because I was born in TW. Work as a real estate agent in TPE for 7 years. Love travelling/watching films/exercising/surfing/do the yoga and meditate/dancing and meeting people all over the world. I'm willing to know the difference of the culture, life and custom. To me the most beautiful things in Taiwan it's not only the amazing sight but also the lovely Taiwanese.
I've been studied in UK for a while and traveled lots of country lived with lots of people from worldwide. I'm a talktive, open-mind, easy-going person. I enjoy hang out with friends. Furthurmore, I'm a extremely tidy man so if you are a tidy one too and always making the surround clean, You're welcome. I'll be your family and make your life funny, colorful and warm in Taiwan.
About my hospitality:
Becase I love to be a backpacker as well so what I dedicated to do is providing an economic price in downtown city center, staying at local area instead of tourist one, also give you homely feeling after the day trip. I won't be the ghost host because what I want is to let you feel you have a backup, family or friend in Taiwan and you can search for help.
Please read the instruction clearly. There're lots of information you need about how to get to this house, address and wifi password.
I will arrange time to meet you let you check-in and show you around. Please be on time and keep updating with me.
1. I'm a surfing coach also provide private surfing class as well.
2. Picking up from/to the airport, charter service.
3. If you need to book the train or HSR ticket I can help you for free.
Ask me for the fare and details.
The most important thing is dont call me "Landlord" please. And wish you a lovely journey and hope to see you soon in TP. If you need any information about here or TW. Don't hesitate to ask.
C'est la vie!!
Sing like nobody's listening, dance like nobody's watching, love like you never get hurt, live like there's heaven on earth.