We love this place because it’s a 5-minute walk to the Creekside Gondola in the winter and in the summer all the best bike trails & Alpha Lake Park are right out our door.
Our 650 sq ft condo was completely renovated in 2009. The 20’ high lofted ceilings in the living room make it beautifully bright and it has a wicked view of Whistler Peak. It sleeps 4 comfortably; one queen bed & bunk beds in the loft plus a pull-out couch in the living room. Creekbread Restaurant is also in the building.
- Quiet time is from 10PM - 8AM
- Unfortunately our condo is not wheelchair accessible, we are on the 3rd floor and there is not an elevator
- Graduation/Stag/Stagette bookings are not allowed
- Our condo is on the third floor and there is not an elevator, stair access only
- There is not a washer/dryer in the unit but there are coin operated ones in the building
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We have lived in Whistler since 2003. We love to ski, bike, travel and hang out with friends and family. We look forward to having you stay at our condo and are always happy to answer any questions or give you a few pointers during your stay.