About this listing
Charming 50m2, genuine parisian appartment located in the very heart of Montmartre. Very bright space and and very quiet, you're only a few minutes stroll from the Sacré Coeur , The Moulin Rouge, 10 steps from Amélie's café . The neighboorhood is lovely, lively and safe with lots of shops ( bakeries, butchers, fish, veg, shops fab if you're into cooking fresh products) yummy restaurants in the street , bars and terraces for you to sit down, relax and watch the world go by.
The appartement is very comfortable, cosy and bright:
- Big living room with a very comfortable sofa bed that sleeps 2 people
- Open kitchen, with all you need to cook and bake, and a dishwasher ( it is your holidays after all, let machines do the job for you !)
- a separate bedroom, with a double bed, overlooking a courtyard, very quiet, with big storage space if you need it
- big TV screen, wifi, blutooth speaker to connect your devices
- spacious bathroom with big power shower, you'll love to get ready before going out and discover the city
- separate toilets
- it's the perfect place for a couple, family or friends or if you travel solo of course ! and small pets are welcomed if you travel with a furry friend :)
It is located on te second floor of a typical parisian building. The neighbours are really friendly and lovely so the only rule is to respect the tranquility of people there, so no parties int he apaprtment ; dont worry there is plenty of bars for you to have fun a few mins away !
The neighboorhood is lovely, lively and safe with lots of shops ( bakeries, butchers, fish, veg, shops fab if you're into cooking fresh products) yummy restaurants in the street , bars and terraces for you to sit down, relax and watch the world go by like a true native :)
Also it's very handy in terms of public transports , 2 mins walk from the Station ABESSES (line 12) and BLANCHE ( line 2)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.