About this listing
Private villas Thea-Latsimas enjoy a privileged hillside position overlooking the stunning Latsimas area and turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. Surrounded by lush olive groves Thea-Latsimas villas are strategically located only 4 km from the stunning Geropotamos beach and a 20 min drive from the beautiful Rethymno city. Moreover, there are numerous shops, cafes and Taverns at Aggeliana village only 4 km away from the complex.
Thea-Latsimas two villa complex is designed with comfortable holiday living in mind and with many innovative architectural and environmentally friendly features. Each villa has a private pool, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC and can accommodate up to 6 people. It has its own unique living space with the emphasis being on outdoor entertaining, dining and relaxing. All common amenities are available such as air condition, satellite TV, fireplace, BBQ area, internet WIFI and a fully equipped kitchen. Soft bedding and furnishing provide the maximum comfort with the use of natural and raw materials. The villas have safe and private parking.
Kitchen, living room, dining area with one sofa bed turns into double bed, 1 double bedroom air conditiom TV, balcony with ensuite WC/Batrhoom, 1 WC
1 double bedroom, with ensuite bathroom, and big balcony, TV, air condition and Safe
CreteVillas4u General Services:
-Cleaning Twice per week (1 week stay means 1 time cleaning/linen change, 2 weeks stay means 3 times cleaning)
-Chef Services in Villa
-Car Rental Service with additional discount for our guests
-Wine Tasting in Villa
To all the property and its grounds.
Interaction with guests
We will be there to help any time you need us in case of emergency or if you are looking for a good restaurant.
Rethymno city is 20km from the villa and it is known for its old town and its old venetian built port, a place where you can enjoy countless walks and a vivid night life.
Car is necessary for your transportation.
1. People other than those in the Guest party that has been booked, may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest and we have to be informed.
2. You can arrive at your accommodation after 15:00 on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by 11:00 on the Departure Date. But in any case if you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than the mentioned hours feel free to contact us and we will fulfill your request if the villa is available with no extra cost.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact us so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you have not contacted us, we may treat the booking as having been cancelled by you.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are in residence will usually enable shortcomings to be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature(example: electric power issues, warm water is out etc.) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
4. In case that you will find something is broken in the property, you must notify us within 48 hours of check in. After this time, the damage maybe be requested to be paid by you on spot.
5. Smoking is allowed but we do prefer that tenants will smoke outside the villa and not inside.
6. Just outside the entrance there is space for you to leave the cars.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. We do have cleaning and linen changed twice per week. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. In Any case if you wish for the villa to be cleaned more often, it’s possible for an extra charge.
8. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 5 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival therefore it may not be warm until later that evening.
9. Pool: The pool is not covered, built to the standards of the Greek Tourism Organization EOT. Parents have full responsibility for supervision of their minor children No children under the age of 12 permitted the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is working with wood which will be provided. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces can be used during this time of the year.
11. Tenants agree to respect the property. In case of any damage that will be made, the tenants will have to pay the cost on spot and before living the villa
12. The owner agrees to provide a clean home, cleaned just before the arrival of tenants.
Cleaning is done by us, changing towels and bed linen is included in the price.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 119 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Manos, owner and manager of CreteVillas4U. I have been in the hospitality sector long before CreteVillas4U, however. I was actually born, grew up, and spent most of my life in a hotel owned by my family. So, I guess it came as no surprise when I expressed my wish to study in Rhodes’ Tourism School and, later on, when I decided to start my own business in the sector.
One thing I learned growing up in a family-run hotel is that hospitality is more than hotel management, logistics and operations. It is a culture, passing down from one generation to the next. You can study to be a hotel manager but you cannot study to be hospitable.
I apply this philosophy in my business as well. The rule is simple: the guests of the villas I manage are my guests. As an active traveller, I expect nothing less myself.
The fourth generation of Dafermos hoteliers has already been born. I know now that my two beautiful children will probably follow my steps, like I did before them. There is a small difference though: they are smarter, more educated, better (big smile).
All the best,