About this listing
Spectacular Condo at Amazing Location!
ADDRESS: 480 Ore House Plaza Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Building E, Unit 302
DISTANCE TO BASE AREA 1.5 Miles
DISTANCE TO FREE CITY BUS STOP: Short walk across parking lot
DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN: 2 Miles
Newly Remodeled Gem with Loft
Welcome to the Pines at Ore House. This complex is very conveniently located adjacent to the largest shopping plaza in Steamboat - Central Park Plaza, right next to the 2 big grocery stores, Wal-Mart and numerous restaurants and coffee shops. It is right on the free city shuttle route. Going to the ski area is just 5 minute ride and going downtown is just as fast.
This newly remodeled unit is on the third floor of the “E”, boasts views of the Quarry Mountain range and 1,100 luxurious sq. feet of floor space. The fully equipped and modern kitchen is set right next to the well-lit and spacious living area with a flat screen TV and high vaulted ceilings. A staircase leads from the living room straight to the loft bedroom above which overlooks it all. The loft features a Queen bed.
Down the hall is is the shared bathroom and two more bedrooms. The Master bedroom has another flat screen TV, king bed and ensuite bathroom. This bedroom is the perfect private enclave in this already private getaway. The second bedroom has a twin over queen bunk bed, enough space for three people and perfect for kids!
The living area has direct access to the private balcony outside, which is the perfect place to relax after a long day and watch the sunset. IF you have brought your own ski equipment with you, the ski locker is just outside the front door for convenient storage for your gear. The Pines at Ore House has 4 hot tubs to enjoy, to get outside and relax during the summer, or to keep warm and watch the snow fall around you in the winter.
The City of Steamboat Springs is home to world-class skiing, year-round recreational opportunities, and a vibrant western culture - all surrounded by some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the world. Explore our community and learn why so many people choose to make Steamboat their home. The town offers fantastic conditions for recreation, skiing being the top one. Enjoy our legendary powder during the winter or our unbelievable mountain scenery the rest of the year. The town offers world class dining and numerous restaurants with the warm and cozy western feel as well as some fantastic spas for the ladies or to help relax your muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Twin over Full bunk bed
Loft: Queen Bed
Community Outdoor hot tubs
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Brand New Furniture
Granite Counter tops
Stainless Steel Appliances
In Unit washer and dryer
Small Gas BBQ Grill
Cable/Satellite TV Internet/ WiFi
Interaction with guests
Centrally located office available
Located in Condo complex building.
Parking is free.
Located on the free city shuttle route.
Other things to note
Guests of Retreatia also enjoy:
- Up to 30% OFF SKI RENTALS plus free storage
- Up to 20% OFF LIFT TICKETS WINDOW RATE
- DISCOUNTED AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM HAYDEN!
Lift Ticket discount for Decemb - January 6, 2016 is 10%
Call us TODAY and we will help you find the right property!
*Discounted Lift Tickets Require minimum of 3 full days of skiing per skiing person, lift tickets must be ordered and paid in full with check the latest 2 weeks before arrival.,
Kids 12 and under ski for free with a purchase of 5 days or more adult lift ticket!
* Reservations are for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, and similar events are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by in writing.
* The number of adults and children staying at the rental must be listed below. If the number of the guests in your group changes, this must be communicated in writing to Additional guests beyond those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an additional fee of $100 per person/per night. does not verbally confirm additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by in writing.
* Guest`s reservation is accepted for one family or group of individuals for this accommodation only and, unless disclosed to and agreed upon by will not be used in combination with other accommodations.
* Quiet hours are from 8pm until 8am. Guest`s use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by to be a breach of this Agreement and shall authorize termination of Guest occupancy of the rental.
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. * Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person on the rental property.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of his family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited or allowed onto the rental property by Guest.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and gate or garage door openers upon departure. Lost keys or garage door openers will be charged to the Guest, usually $50 per room key and $50 per pool key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Guest shall not bring any pets into the rental or onto the rental property.
* Guest understands that cannot and does not guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent or nearby properties is not a valid reason for termination of this agreement nor is it a reason for the refund of any monies to Guest.
* Non Smoking Properties: Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
* Lost or Stolen Items: is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 276 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a vacation rental and property management company located in Steamboat Springs, CO.
Recently our business received the Best of the Boat Award for 2014 and 2015!
Going above and beyond for our customers and clients is what we are known for. Making your ultimate vacation come true is our number one goal. Count on us for the best of steamboat springs lodging.
Be sure to view our AMAZING new properties that have been added for the new Season!