Located in Old Town in the center, you won´t need to use any public transport for sightseeing. All basic services nearby. It combines 2 flats with 4 rooms each. Each flat has its own shower, kitchen & toilet. In total 8 rooms, 2 kitchens, 2 showers, 3 toilets. Its on 2nd floor with elevator. It is best suited for young chill out people who are keen to meet and share the common space with other guests, don´t minding a big dynamic home and active neighborhood.
The flat has 8 rooms and you will be staying in one of the rooms. Please note that the flat has two toilets one shower and one kitchen which is shared with the other guests.
The room is 15 square miters with comfortable bed. You will have keys to your room. Flat is equipped with all you need for a short stay.
Interaction with guests
I need to know the time of arrival in advance so we make sure we are there to accommodate you.
Other things to note
PROS AND CONS
- Perfect location
- Meet exciting new people from all around the world
- You have your own room
- Building has a 24Hours security guard
- Washing machine (we charge for it)
- Professional cleaned everyday
- You can leave the bags after check out and come back for it later (we are not responsible for the security of the bags)
- We will have in the future automated lock(Airbnb certified so you can check in yourself if you come late)
CONS (bad things):
- It has 8 rooms, so expect active common areas.
- Despite the flat being cleaned every day no exception, it will not be spotless as its used by other guests.
- You might have to wait to use the toilet, have a shower or cook a meal but this cannot be avoided in a shared flat.
- Not best views from the window, look into a big courtyard.
- Not a good place for noise sensitive/perfectionist person.
Hi, I am David, i have two listings on Airbnb, one in Prague 1 and second Prague 2. If dates are not available please check my other listings.
While I try to meet all my guests, given my busy schedule there is big chance you wont meet me, but me and my friend are available 24/7 and we try to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You can come any time to drop off bags, or leave bags after checkout.
Bit about me: I come from Georgia (country) and have been living in Prague for 15 years. Currently PhD student. I am addict reader and long distance runner, you are welcome to join me for run, should there be opportunity for it :)